S>Lvl 68.5 Priest Naked

This is a discussion on S>Lvl 68.5 Priest Naked within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; As title says, I'm considering selling my lvl 68.5 Priest because I'm tired of K2 changing its payment methods and ...
Page: 1

mordeth

Default S>Lvl 68.5 Priest Naked

As title says, I'm considering selling my lvl 68.5 Priest because I'm tired of K2 changing its payment methods and asking me to trust some retarded click and buy instead of my old and trust paypal because they are unable to do fraud control, not to mention they never returned my chitin shield they bugged when they launched fire drake. All information included. USD only, pm me offers.

Being sold naked because all items will be given to my clan whether they are clan items or not.

Crazy2010

after all zzz

good luck buddy

Milkshaker

Can I have the Iron Belt +4 and the dual RoCs +3 for my mage?... oh yeah and the Mirage Sword +13 (Rebirthed) for my noob? ty in advance.

Seriously though, it really sucks to pay through the nose for so long and endure all the Lags and Disconnects and outright crappy customer nonservice, all while cheaters are being rewarded and honest paying players get the shaft from wiped items to closing features of the game simply because they cannot disable one little item in the game that really serves very little purpose other than to be instrumental in exploiting a known bug.

So I am with you, if you quit, then i suppose i will too... in 30 days when my Gold Premium runs out... or when i get level 70 whichever is first