Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

S> lvl 70 31% human warrior

This is a discussion on S> lvl 70 31% human warrior within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; up...
Page: 3

BenY

up

Trawma

not true
    i'm not aggressive then anybody here
    and i'm not a scammer like gays with 0 posts

the real thing is that there is a nub forum in Israel about KO, there u can find alot of nubs and sometimes they go to Ko4life to scam, its just like turks mybe gayer xD

other thing is the other groups of Israelians talk to each other in Vents / TeamSpeaks / other forums - those are the good guns.

before u trade with anybody check who is he and other shits
    also one more thing, if u hurt an Israeli man he will fight back fast. - i'm personally not like that i just say what i think.[/b]
    +1

BenY

up

up & check ur pms beny.

sadis

~~ up

Jake/Beric

so this weird question,.. but how many ppl u successfull trade?

BenY

so this weird question,.. but how many ppl u successfull trade?[/b]
    i did a lot of trades ares/girakon without any problems but u asking me on msn to give u first all info of my warrior and then u gonna give the code of WU , and how can i trust u if u made that acc on ko4life 2 days -.- , like i said i'll give u all info with char and avedon +7 after i recive the money in my hand .

invest those gold bars into fragments, and get me more imir rings

Jake/Beric

i did a lot of trades ares/girakon without any problems but u asking me on msn to give u first all info of my warrior and then u gonna give the code of WU , and how can i trust to if u made that acc on ko4life 2 days -.- , like i said i'll give u all info with char and avedon +7 after i recive the money in my hand .[/b]
    quite simple, there is a security question that will be on it after i send it. but if u have doubts about me, and u wanna try make me look like scammer nvm 300usd is something i not play around wit, and is no joke to me, u wan see the money in my account at bank? u want see how much i really have? u worried i scammer??? pls i kno u may be worried, but no need insult. a scammer usually seller. not buyer.

BenY is trustworthy I think

Jake/Beric

ohh and ye i make 2 days ago cuz friend of mine tell me of site and good place to buy.

BenY

invest those gold bars into fragments, and get me more imir rings [/b]
    im done with fragments , i lost like 4gb's 1 week ago at generator -.- but anvil was nice for me

quite simple, there is a security question that will be on it after i send it. but if u have doubts about me, and u wanna try make me look like scammer nvm 300usd is something i not play around wit, and is no joke to me, u wan see the money in my account at bank? u want see how much i really have? u worried i scammer??? pls i kno u may be worried, but no need insult. a scammer usually seller. not buyer.[/b]
    lol im not trying to make u look like scammer but im scared to give to the person who made acc on ko4life like 2 days ago , all info with avedon +7 before i recive the money in my hand

Jake/Beric

yes u see just cuz i make acc 2 days ago make me un trustable. i see how this works. even tho ppl on this forum might kno me long time now. nvm. i go someone who willing trust me as i need to trust them. it a 2 way street here. u want i trust u. I want the same. ohh and maybe on ko4life i make 2 days ago, same name on kolw site tho, and also know as jake/kingkillerog

Hostibus

You pieace of shit turk kid , i from Israel i did more trades here then the days you live , you fuking dumb , i wish you get scam by somebody from your country , or ill try to get your nick and report it to k2 , then you be banned you fucker.
    Dont talk like that about Israel people , yea ofcorse have some scammers like in every other country , so you better stop racist.[/b]
    u just proved why he doesnt want to do trades with ppl from isreal.

Jake/Beric

i only come this site cuz i want buy a warrior acc

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast