Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

S> Lvl 70 Rouge and items Shard 8, IN...

This is a discussion on S> Lvl 70 Rouge and items Shard 8, IN... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by synergyhockey i never got the 1 v1 with zero yet, but i had one with futility and ...
Page: 5

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by synergyhockey
    i never got the 1 v1 with zero yet, but i had one with futility and won. It's all fraps and i will put it all together if you really want to watch.
    now gogogo kill zero :P

synergyhockey

hehe i hope XD

Crimsonrain

hehe i hope XD
    ^^

Bulls Eye

500$ naked

synergyhockey

i'm going to miss everyone =/ a couple of my clannies were great to me. Wallenberg, Beckhouse, Shinsou, Waylander, Dangerzone, Venom (for letting me use all his scrolls XD hehe ) , Butters just getting to know him, Stumpy becuase he is a mastermind of making lasers for killing people, and the list goes on. I obviously made more friends then enemies in this game. Grobs = enemy. He can't stop telling lies to himself and everyone else. I guess this is my goodbye speech typed now..and it was a pleasure playing this game with all of you. You can still see me on Waylander or XxDangerzonexX from time to time because i'm so heavily addicted to this game. Yet, i have more important things to take care of now, i'm in need of the extra money because of schoo and a new car. So i hope you like that ROM beck, first decent drop me and mitch got to give away to a dearest friend. It was a great experience to meet all of you. Feel free if you want to keep in touch with me to add me on msn and i will be there once in awhile. Just somewhat busy now trying to sell all of my items. I was suppose to read this 60 p age packet over the summer....well i didn't so i need to go finish that now.

synergyhockey

a couple more names who i should give some credit to: min0taur, tekton, hawk, chip, solo, rhosyln, warmen, dechos, All of BandofHawks and sorry for the trouble ^^. thanks everyone

adN

im gonna miss ya

synergyhockey

i forgot chester and mariana. ^^ that's alright, now i won't have to hold back from killing you 2 or duffing you 2 when i was pking. Mariana 75 yet? Tell her she was my favorite orc priest.

Allterac

EriC=Combo I Love you Alex :lol:

Originally posted by BlessedFromGods
    i did vs with zero 1vs1 but with no buffs.he is using %50 hp pots and i was using 720 hp pots rofl at last i killed him.but he killed me 1 time coz i wasnt buffed it would be so easy for him vs with priest without buffs but BlessedFromGods rulez.btw i never town at 1vs1 but if u come 43643 vs 1 or if i duffed im towning coz we r pking with buff and ac not scrolls peace all
    let me set you straight. you lost to me when i was without buffs, and i dont use 50% hp pots. You didnt kill me once, you are shite and for a level 72 overpowered BP you suck balls. all you do is spam heal yourself and debuff me when im fighting other people. youre just another newb who has to make up complete lies after they fight me. this is why i hate fighting random newbs cos they lose and then talk shit on forums about it. Hi raggan.

i'm going to miss everyone =/ * a couple of my clannies were great to me. Wallenberg, Beckhouse, Shinsou, Waylander, Dangerzone, Venom (for letting me use all his scrolls XD hehe ) , Butters just getting to know him, Stumpy becuase he is a mastermind of making lasers for killing people, and the list goes on. *I obviously made more friends then enemies in this game. Grobs = enemy. He can't stop telling lies to himself and everyone else. *I guess this is my goodbye speech typed now..and it was a pleasure playing this game with all of you. *You can still see me on Waylander or XxDangerzonexX from time to time because i'm so heavily addicted to this game. *Yet, i have more important things to take care of now, i'm in need of the extra money because of schoo and a new car. *So i hope you like that ROM beck, first decent drop me and mitch got to give away to a dearest friend. *It was *a great experience to meet all of you. Feel free if you want to keep in touch with me to add me on msn and i will be there once in awhile. Just somewhat busy now trying to sell all of my items. *I was suppose to read this 60 p age packet over the summer....well i didn't so i need to go finish that now.
    :wub:

BlessedFromGods

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BlessedFromGods
    i did vs with zero 1vs1 but with no buffs.he is using %50 hp pots and i was using 720 hp pots rofl at last i killed him.but he killed me 1 time coz i wasnt buffed it would be so easy for him vs with priest without buffs but BlessedFromGods rulez.btw i never town at 1vs1 but if u come 43643 vs 1 or if i duffed im towning coz we r pking with buff and ac not scrolls peace all
    let me set you straight. you lost to me when i was without buffs, and i dont use 50% hp pots. You didnt kill me once, you are shite and for a level 72 overpowered BP you suck balls. all you do is spam heal yourself and debuff me when im fighting other people. youre just another newb who has to make up complete lies after they fight me. this is why i hate fighting random newbs cos they lose and then talk shit on forums about it. Hi raggan.[/b]

come on zero u had fought with battle priest without buffs always im hitting same dmg but ur using spike and we didnt have buffs so i HAVE TO heal myself coz i have 3k - hp without buffs and ur hitting me around 7xx 8xx 9xx or 1k.btw first u killed me coz i said STOP coz i had fought with 3252 users so my clothes were dead but u continued hitting me i didnt use hp pots didnt heal myself u hit me.i took video about it if any1 wants i can send.btw if u want we can fight again with buffs.

Stop with this crap in a market post feel free to PM each other. Blessed, trust me it's best not to talk shit to zero because it will never lead anywhere good if its false.

BlessedFromGods

Originally posted by Eric
    Stop with this crap in a market post feel free to PM each other. *Blessed, trust me it's best not to talk shit to zero because it will never lead anywhere good if its false.
    k eric im so sorry.i stopped it.sory all for this crap.0000000 check ur PMs

btw bump :wub:

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BlessedFromGods
    let me set you straight. you lost to me when i was without buffs, and i dont use 50% hp pots. You didnt kill me once, you are shite and for a level 72 overpowered BP you suck balls. all you do is spam heal yourself and debuff me when im fighting other people. youre just another newb who has to make up complete lies after they fight me. this is why i hate fighting random newbs cos they lose and then talk shit on forums about it. Hi raggan.[/b]
    lol hi

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast