Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SexMachinee Vs SirReal

This is a discussion on SexMachinee Vs SirReal within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; this video is this not possible without cheats. Combo my ass, unless they have more arms than shiva they are ...
Page: 1

Coolkiller

this video is this not possible without cheats. Combo my ass, unless they have more arms than shiva they are not hitting all those keys and flipping from one skill set to another with a macro. KO really needs to put a longer lag time on minor heal the bastard doesn't even have HP pots.

Banned

most of the combo is just minor heal lol

Coolkiller

most of the combo is just minor heal lol[/b]
    so your telling me that he is fliping through skill sets, hitting skills and minor heal all the time and rr. You got to be shitting me.

noone

and opening inventory and closing chats too :P

alliens ftw =P. maybe he had a friend minorhealing for him and another one controlling mouse rofl

BlackWidow

im sure auto pots and dual minor with undying bug makes any noob into super rogue. add in talia and dd helmets and bam longest most boring 1v1 rogue video of all time. i have quite a few friends that live in turkey who have told me in 1v1's they do in fact do what sharp just said 1 guy combos and the other does minor and potting etc. doubt thats wtf happened in this 1v1 but w/e. too bad some noob duffer didnt bust a parasite out of nowhere for some kicks B).

:lol: :lol: he have to use 2k buff or undying for 1v1...~~ that's sad

kjs

weird that he was pressing Light Feet also

IllusionS

auto attack ftw.

BlowOut

its all perfectlly possible noting cheating in there if u ask me he minor heals with 2 minors possible
    he switches skill bars possible that is what most rogues do
    he opening his inventory I stops minoring close it and starts minor

Bradshouse

looked like a good vid, with too much equality between the 2

BJK

Haha I'm rolling on floor atm. If you call this as cheat dont play this game.

Dont blame to others cuz of your suckness. Its all can be done easily.

He practised his minor even while exping at paramun. Now he is great at it.

There are people in world who can write something with their hands and legs same time, What would u call them as? Edit player? xD AutoBot?

Funny kids.

spab

they are turks still using defense armor in vs like again egzo when he killed him and then he used spear def boots but he forgot to put this part in his video
    sexmachine vs pr1est
    and i dont think that hes a cheater dual minor is normal and if he had DD def helmet it vs with sirreal why not they cant kill each other
    didnt watch it whole so if hes typeing during minor then hes a cheater (dont trust that he can use legs for typeing - BJK: LoL)

BJK

I didnt said he is typing with his legs ROFL.

I said there are people who can do almost impossible things easily on world. Fast minor aint hard, dont worry.

P.s: If a roque shouldnt use DD on 1v1, All priests please take off your IN/IB and let sin to 1 hit you. Thats bullshit.

If a priest says that roque shouldnt use any kind of CS/CD I would call this as \"Shyness.\"

rofl its not rlly an art to do this
    it just takes some exercise not hard to do anyway

spab

well since i do NOT usd DD helmet for vs they shouldnt do it also
    well exactly i dont use any weapon def armor with full chitins +8 and DD +8 (which i have now but i prefer to use FPs) in 1 vs 1 you wouldnt be able to get me to half
    same as i do NOT use debuff in 1 vs 1
    because if i would then only some BPs can kill me no1 else (i love duffs vs its really fun)
    but if you nd to use spear, club, DD defens armor for vs i would call it weakness
    no flame i just really think it
    and about the legs (i know that was just a joke)
    and to titanium: i hope that you dont speak about the legs typeing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast