S> Lvl 71 Human Rouge

This is a discussion on S> Lvl 71 Human Rouge within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling a naked Human level 71 rouge with a +7 personal dagger. Also included on the account is a level ...
Page: 1

Selling a naked Human level 71 rouge with a +7 personal dagger. Also included on the account is a level 58 dlw rouge and level 55 priest. This account also comes with 5 Acent scrolls for some easy xp, and about 250k np.

Here is a SS of the dagger:

This account is ready for a buyer to create the new secret questions and new email. Once money is received you will receive the key for creating the new account info.

WU ONLY
    I will not sell this account for less than $200, due to the account level and quest dagger included.

PM all offers

PaPaSmurF

Bump Bump

PaPaSmurF

Bump!

xfreek

chanage my mage 73 :P

PaPaSmurF

Bump
    b
    u
    m
    p
    pmub
    P
    m
    u
    b

PaPaSmurF

bump

this is not a flame, but i know this char it's fook's old rogue i advise everyone not to buy this account because it has been previously hacked several times. ty for reading my post just looking out for my fellow humans and orcs that are looking for chars for cash.

PaPaSmurF

this is not a flame, but i know this char it's fook's old rogue i advise everyone not to buy this account because it has been previously hacked several times. ty for reading my post just looking out for my fellow humans and orcs that are looking for chars for cash.[/b]
    Lol Your the same one who said stay out of my business. But yet you get in mine. Its cool though. Though, it was hacked, but only once, and that was 5-6 monthes ago. The information on the account has been changed twice, when the new person buying the account logs in and changes the info it will be changed for the 3rd time. Thanks for looking out for fellow players blah. Also, I just begining to gain a little respect for you, seeing how you stopped the flaming/posting...but now its over. I will never have respect for you, and you best stay out of my way in cz. I'll mow you down just like I do every other turk. Thanks. h34r:

Banned

stop fighting baba's :*(((((((

Blah you said to stay off your posts and you would stay off mine. And here you are running your mouth. Deal is off kid.

If anyone would like a good laugh, check this out...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=175759

I guess you can see why blah is such an angry little munchkin.

Also this rouge account is 100% secure and there is absolutly no reason for blah to have posted what he did. He's just an little piss ant still upset about getting his ass kicked.

PaPaSmurF

lol pwnt

PaPaSmurF

123bump

PaPaSmurF

sex plx