S> lvl 77 mage naked

This is a discussion on S> lvl 77 mage naked within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; via paypal buy out 3OO usd the faster u are the cheaper it is pm here or msn [email protected]...
Page: 1

spab

via paypal buy out 3OO usd
    the faster u are the cheaper it is

pm here or msn [email protected]

Banned

wtf dude why u quiting?

Miss you <3 :wub: :wub:

spab

hacked.... have nothing except char
    after i have lost dual fr+1, skele belt, ep+1, eli+8 be+1 lichkingspride +1, crimson set +8 i dont really feel like coming back
    ill just return hack to that peru bastard so that he has formate disk will burn his items from every accounts and let it be, hate asses who thinks that they are pro when they are not
    Lima, Peru..... shall i say more or you know who do i talk to

Centurian

Well what gaurantee is there that the account wont be hacked again now someone knows your password dude?

spab

Well what gaurantee is there that the account wont be hacked again now someone knows your password dude?[/b]
    and what if i changed the pass?
    well i can garantee you that there is same chance of beeing hacked on this acc like on any other acc... i think thats fair

Aurora

hacked.... have nothing except char
    after i have lost dual fr+1, skele belt, ep+1, eli+8 be+1 lichkingspride +1, crimson set +8 i dont really feel like coming back
    ill just return hack to that peru bastard so that he has formate disk will burn his items from every accounts and let it be, hate asses who thinks that they are pro when they are not
    Lima, Peru..... shall i say more or you know who do i talk to[/b]
    My friend said, he saw those items (FR +1, new earring +1, and more mage items) on mercant yesterday. I asked him about .ksc file about that, he said he forgot. I&#39;m sure you know the name maybe did not want to tell.. Well i&#39;m saying now. Those items were on DangerusMind&#39;s mercant (FR+1 was 950m, my friend says).. not flaming anyone, i just know he is friend of xxxx and was added to LS for xxxx.

Sorry for you mickey