S> lvl 81 46% mage 3 300 000 nps / mage items ( WU or Paypal )

This is a discussion on S> lvl 81 46% mage 3 300 000 nps / mage items ( WU or Paypal ) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; So like title says I am finally selling my mage and items its time for me to finaly quit this ...
Page: 1

.lopetus.

So like title says I am finally selling my mage and items its time for me to finaly quit this game..

S> lvl 81 46% mage with 3,3 mill ( 3,300 000 ) nps + most of the exp quests still NOT done.. only through WU C/O = 430$

mage:

SS of my nps:

Items: (Paypal accepted also)

Flame ring +1

Ring of life +1 ( Current offer = 100$ )

Mage helmet +6 / 25 dagger defense

Mage hard leather gloves +5 / 20 spear defense

PM me with your offers. We will do trades via WU or Paypal

superturk

So like title says I am finally selling my mage and items its time for me to finaly quit this game..

S> lvl 81 46% mage with 3,3 mill ( 3,300 000 ) nps + most of the exp quests still NOT done.. only through WU C/O = 430$

mage:

SS of my nps:

Items: (Paypal accepted also)

Flame ring +1

Ring of life +1 ( Current offer = 100$ )

Mage helmet +6 / 25 dagger defense

Mage hard leather gloves +5 / 20 spear defense

PM me with your offers. We will do trades via WU or Paypal[/b]
    is this with cyfer ring?

.lopetus.

As you can see on my first SS the mage is already in cypher ring.. Current offer is 430$

Uzu

how can we know that this mage is the mage in the cypher ring? its not like i dont believe u but it would be nice to know the name.

.lopetus.

how can we know that this mage is the mage in the cypher ring? its not like i dont believe u but it would be nice to know the name.[/b]
    If you want to know the name feel free to pm me. Or just look my ko4life name and if you have played ares that should ring the bell.. Look the second SS and take extra look on mage's % and you will find out its the same mage there...