Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

selling level 75 rogue and level 70 priest SS added..

This is a discussion on selling level 75 rogue and level 70 priest SS added.. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; rogue's stat ss (sin- +7 shard +7 md with weapon enchant scroll and wolf) priest nothing good.. just lota hps. ...
Page: 1

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

rogue's stat ss (sin- +7 shard +7 md with weapon enchant scroll and wolf)

priest nothing good.. just lota hps.

acceptable payment method western union or bank transfer.
    we can also find middle trade person on this forum..i really dont know if they are doing for usd. hope so .

LurifaX

could be copy paste from "show char".. aint saying u did.. but..
    i mean is doesn't prove anything.

so how to proof?
    i must post my character name?

Darkslayer07

can i have more info about priest??

bump....

Bradshouse

I wanna buy the rogue but I dont know you, can you give me log in so i can see it and you put items on another character? Also do you have Secret Question to account... Whats your In Game Nick?? pm me p1 WrathsReturn

Luggan

Bradhouse whats the fun in buying everything try making an account and exp it upgrade items on ur own i dotn see the fun in Buying every fucking thing for usd

Mp3Steelo

Bradhouse whats the fun in buying everything try making an account and exp it upgrade items on ur own i dotn see the fun in Buying every fucking thing for usd[/b]
    uhm.. he's a lazy m....fucker? :P j/k

i <3 brad

halifax

I know who the lvl 75 rogue and lvl 70 priest are ingame. You can trust that the characters are real and on the pathos server. They have both been those levels for over 2 months.

Bradshouse

Well I had a rogue a while back and sold it on ebay cause I got a new job and needed to devote a lot of time to the game bro... I had pretty good gear and a good clan just couldnt stay on enough. I spend about 100 gb a month at the anvil and try to upgrade shit it just never goes according to plan lol... Guess some things are just not ment to be and with my limited timeframe to play and a pretty good cash flow I feel like I am falling behind further and further. All my friends are lvl 65+ some 72 already (WTF) so I need to play catch up you know. Anyway sorry about the 20 minute explination just figured I&#39;d defend myself a bit

Bradhouse whats the fun in buying everything try making an account and exp it upgrade items on ur own i dotn see the fun in Buying every fucking thing for usd[/b]

BlackWidow

Brads a cool mother fooka, i talk to him alot in game and if he works his azz off in real life and wants to spend some of that on a game then in my eyes hes free as fuk to do it. Hope you get your 70+ char bro pm me your msn i dc&#39;d when you sent it to me in game.

thanks halifax
    and bump for selling

Bradshouse

did you sell this already??

not yet.

im going to marry plus lag all the time in game
    so i m quitting. and not have enough time stay on this forum so need to be quick to sell those 2 accounts..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast