selling rogue master lvl 68

This is a discussion on selling rogue master lvl 68 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; server=girakon account lvl= 68, 30% nation=karus ------ items that rogue has actually: shell+7 paul. shell+7 pad, chitin+8 guantled, chitin+7 helmet, ...
Page: 1

xxstrikepxx

server=girakon
    account lvl= 68, 30%
    nation=karus
    ------
    items that rogue has actually:
    shell+7 paul.
    shell+7 pad,
    chitin+8 guantled,
    chitin+7 helmet,
    chitin+7 boots,
    elf ring,
    dual cleaver+8

if u wanna anything or questions pls send me a letter in game. i will response you.

iiason

aiyo, u quitting??

if ur still in ally....leave me a price.

rakyman321

Hey, nobody buy this fuking account, this account was koxp in level 50 until 64, no buy this account, gm can ban this account any time. Have items dupes, and he enter too much internet page koxp , and this person is no thrust man, so no buy this account

Selling priest level 70 Girakon

xxstrikepxx

Hey, nobody buy this fuking account, this account was koxp in level 50 until 64, no buy this account, gm can ban this account any time. Have items dupes, and he enter too much internet page koxp , and this person is no thrust man, so no buy this account

Selling priest level 70 Girakon[/b]
    hahaha noob u are saying it because u never will get money from my items :lol: so, my account was sold, and IM SELLING NOW ITEMS ONLY FOR PERU pm me

iiason

?

read pM

arko

Selling priest level 70 Girakon[/b]

+1

lol him is legit player. well now he quit ko .good lucky in real live bro.

LurifaX

bb

Rayen

lol the real guy who was playing strike " aka christian" got kicked off the account by the real owner of it "aka paolo".

paolo was just buying premium and knigh cash for that account while christian did almost all the work lvling and now he is left with nothing, imo paolo is scamer but i dont think that does matter for anyone who would buy this account

btw christian if u was really his irl friend i would kick his ass