Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

selling lvl 72 warrior +7 quest shield

This is a discussion on selling lvl 72 warrior +7 quest shield within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; selling lvl 72 warrior with +7 quest shield karus side with low np (around 100k) looking to trade for items ...
Page: 1

poma1877

selling lvl 72 warrior with +7 quest shield karus side with low np (around 100k) looking to trade for items
    will not give sq before items, i have many frends on karus and elmo and after we start talking about it we can find somebody that we both trust.. i kno almost every english speaking person in game, also willing to use ko4life moderator

Nick

hmmmm.........

Group: Members
    Member No.: 15,641

yeh right

poma1877

i just joined ko4life to sell my warrior, i have only traded with clannies in the past and with people that i trust...if u make an offer we can talk about people that know both of us... dont listen to nick or w,e the fuck his name is

selling lvl 72 warrior with +7 quest shield karus side with low np (around 100k) looking to trade for items
    will not give sq before items, i have many frends on karus and elmo and after we start talking about it we can find somebody that we both trust.. i kno almost every english speaking person in game[/b]
    I dont know you lol. I think you should bring your in game name in here so everyone would know who you are.

poma1877

idk why u guys are all so uptight about selling chars... i just changed the in game name so i could sell it cuz i dont want some baba pming all my frends asking for stuff, the old in game name i cant say but the new one is dawg21

Nick

lol dawg just nothing against you,

but do you really know how much people are scamming others on this forum??
    and then you wonder why they want to know some char information ??

so just follow some advice and give them some information if you want to sell that acount.

Greets
    Nick

p.s and yes my name is Nick ^_^

Banned

hmm, why can't u tell us the old name of the warrior?

Banned

hmm sounds kinda risky?

Banned

i'd recommend having a 3rd user on msn with this trade if any1 does, just cause of the lack of information being let out about the character.

poma1877

if somebody will give me an offer we will talk about people that both of us know and trust, i have been in badcompany clan and the last clan and have been in other elmo clans on my priests...i know most of the english people and some of the english speaking babas just stop beefing about scams and shit its so gay

poma1877

if somebody will give me an offer we will talk about people that both of us know and trust, i have been in badcompany clan and the last clan and have been in other elmo clans on my priests...i know most of the english people and some of the english speaking babas just stop beefing about scams and shit its so gay

Banned

so if u were such great clans, why can't u just tell us the name of the warrior before? oO

poma1877

because my baba shopper frend that sells usd and shit never gives away name on ebay and ses he doesnt want me to fucking deal and stfu

Banned

hey, i'm just tryin to help ppl here not get scammed, if u are or are not a scammer, i have no idea.

poma1877

im not and nobody would even think about it if so many people are saying im a scammer and flip ur rouge sux btw, so there u go i know who u are

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast