S> Mew , lvl 62.90 80k nps

This is a discussion on S> Mew , lvl 62.90 80k nps within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Im not selling him ,but wanted to make name topic like that so erick wont lock it fast XD well ...
Page: 1

Chuo

Default S> Mew , lvl 62.90 80k nps

Im not selling him ,but wanted to make name topic like that so erick wont lock it fast XD

well guys, I wont be able to play as I played in holidays , New school started today and at 1st day we get 4 lessons ... Teachers said it will be hard year for us and if you get "1" from any subject , you will get kicked from school ><
    So i though about that and I decide I will be retired untill winter times , * I will visit game from time to time cuz I bought 2k KC yesterday and I want use it for some duels , so if u want free 50 nps , We can do 1 on 1 when I go back from school *
    Good Luck to all good ppl I met on pathos , Will miss almost all of you

once again Im not selling my character , I made a lot $ on Diez and want keep character , so I wont forgot old times

BB

Immo aka Mew

Kira

bro cu and school rock:P ive done alrdy 10years more 3 to go and its kinda fun now u leech 2 years in scool than start learning in third year and do exams. and after thath all doors are open for collage ^_^

Chuo

Originally posted by Kira
    bro cu and school rock:P ive done alrdy 10years more 3 to go and its kinda fun now u leech 2 years in scool than start learning in third year and do exams. and after thath all doors are open for collage ^_^
    well i started 10 year of school , after 13 years in polish schools you can go study in high schools and get a job :P

Kira

same here im on 10grade atm so now 3 years to go than high school cos im from latvia

Chuo

Originally posted by Kira
    same here im on 10grade atm so *now 3 years to go than high school cos im from latvia

Poland here ><
    gn to you , I need wake up at 6 am a,q !

Crackwhore

4 am for me, double A.Q!

ultimaliaz

I can take care of ur char while ur "gone" :wub: