Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Selling my account Odin(lvl 66 warrior)

This is a discussion on Selling my account Odin(lvl 66 warrior) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Yeah haven't been on KO4life for a couple months and forgot the password to my old account..requested new pass and ...
Page: 1

PathosOdin

Yeah haven't been on KO4life for a couple months and forgot the password to my old account..requested new pass and all that but stupid crap won't work..well anyways, I've been on WoW eversince I left KO in early December or so. Came to the point where I can easily say I'm not coming back and could use some gold/items on WoW.

Only problem is that I don't know my secret answer, so that will probably be the only choppy thing in the deal. If you want me to go on Odin and discuss I'm fine with that. Here's what I got left on him(I think) and info bout him.

Lvl 66
    300k+ NP
    Full Warrior Shell +7/12
    Raptor +7/70(not sure, might of given it to my friend MasterPug when I left..I'll check later)

Hopefully any of my old friends from iKonz, LegendaryCrew, or Carnage will be up for the trade. You can buy WoW gold on eBay just like most do with KO money, so you choose the amount you wish to offer. I'd like at least 500 golds for this char tho. Also on the account is a lvl 61 human warrior on edana(no fire drake quests done) and a lvl 40 or 50 rogue(for DLW, forgot his lvl). Also a lvl 60 somethin human rogue on Manes.

So..yea bout 3 good chars you get with this account. If you knew me back when I played, you can ask me of a time we had in KO to help the trader who wants to do this deal get some hope that I'm a trustworthy guy

BTW: I play on US server Sagareas if you wanna hit me up sometimes B) lvl 70 Night Elf rogue ftw

tw33k

500 gold? thats cheap. you can find pages that sell 1000 gold for 370 SKR, around 37 euro ~ 45-55 dollar. i think ur char is more worth than that

KnightOnlinePathos

not without secret, cos then ur technically sharing, even tho id trust the guy

SuperkakosO_0

at BC u can farm or gather 500 gold easy so yea is cheap!!!

PathosOdin

Well I hope I get more than 500g then ^_^ And yea I'm lvl 70 night elf with BC, but farming is boring xD Plus I don't use my KO account n e more so why not get gold to help buy my epic flying mount

Any takers?

tw33k

class?=D mage ftw

PathosOdin

Psh I own mages :P

Bradshouse

Odin was the man to beat back in the day.... I used to get pwned in ronark by you when i was lvl 58-60 man.... Anyway sorry to see a good player go. Hey odin at least on WOW theres no ko arrow showerin noobies lol

IllusionS

A good player go? Well he's been gone for 4 months or whatever..so yeah.

PathosOdin

Lol yeah I've been gone for couple months :P In WoW they'd be lucky to even get a shot off on me if they somehow don't die through my stunlock

Cmon peeps, any takers?

Grandpa23

ahh man odin i remember you back in the day when ikonz started up. sorry i cant buy your guy even if you are selling for 500g i dont play ko that much anymore. anyways my orc hunter would own your rogue anyday rofl. btw whats your rogues name i might go on there and talk to ya a bit.

oh yea and odin is a pretty trustworthy guy so that secret answer thing isnt really an issue.

PathosOdin

YO WASSUP GRAMPS, psshhhh I'd stunlock you to death(done it to many lvl 70 hunters) before you could even throw up a flare.

But yea :P On Sagareas my name is Shikimaru, I'm trying to get Ghengral and Kutangel to go my server and seems pretty hopeful atm

IllusionS

WoW has so many servers..they need to figure out a way to make an MMORPG with one giant super server that holds a million players, now thats a true massively multiplayer online game.

oh shit odin wudd up, damn remember me? how many servers we played together eh? diez, manes, edana, pathos
    om3gadeath always a sin. remember h4te, the bp? we might come to WoW,we're always in the same ventrilo
    even though the gameplay is different ko aint the same as it used to be, not since every1 left.

PathosOdin

Ah the one of 3 Om3gas :P Yea you and knife needs to come to my server on WoW.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast