Warning to ALL Pathos players (Scammer: One)

This is a discussion on Warning to ALL Pathos players (Scammer: One) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Do not trade with One ([email protected]) or Devastated ingame. Don't really need proof, if you don't beleive me go ahead ...
Page: 1

Do not trade with One ([email protected])
    or Devastated ingame.

Don't really need proof, if you don't beleive me go ahead and trade with him, just giving u a warning since he scammed me for 90$ or somth... Was kinda careless.
    Ohwell, just a heads up from me.

tamachan

Hmm.. hes a gay rogue who keeps running and then spiking u -_-
    Well careful guys...

Mp3Steelo

lol if he would want to join the scamlist for scamming $90 then he's a real noob :P thnx for the warning m8

jdu

lol if he would want to join the scamlist for scamming $90 then he's a real noob :P thnx for the warning m8[/b]
    wtfff !! so he hack me sombothy change my warior lvl 70 pw and i was sharing with him he was cool too me but 1 day my pw dont work he see warior got ban :S ore somthing ssss

Lag0nx

lol id never trade with such email its too gay

Mp3Steelo

i just dont understand why you trade if it's not safe or not trusted

BlackIrish

He scammed my poor partner for a lvl 63 rogue! XD
    Not much, but its still a scam

firenewbie11

Thats the guy that scammed david 600$. Devasted's rogue was HixImxBob back in the day just so ppl kno.

One

First of all jdu is lieing he tried to hack my warrior and take it from me and i got it back and he tried saying he was joking.. yea rite, and im not devastated thats my bro he didnt do anything i just added him in the mix and also deva got that char from a trade with a private server char and p server gm char we didnt scam him from you dag of name was already gone also yea got the 63 rogue but probly giving it back dont need it.

BlackIrish

Ok, please give it back
    My partner misses him