Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> My Naked Char ...

This is a discussion on S> My Naked Char ... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; beware cuz when u buy his char he can just say u have no proofs u bought it [/b] Could ...
Page: 2

Validating

beware cuz when u buy his char he can just say u have no proofs u bought it [/b]
    Could someone mute this noob plz? He is just flaming my topic, thanks ...

Could someone mute this noob plz? He is just flaming my topic, thanks ...[/b]
    You just called him "noob" so actually you are flaming him too.

Calm down all plx

im not flaming u im just saying ppl should be very careful while trading

mixxy

From what I understand this guy was awarded items from his clan. Apon quitting clan refused to give the items back and sold them.

As you see his ex clan are upset about this but this is not a scamming but just another one of the problems with a clan bank and people not returning items.

I think the action speak volumes about the type of person this is. I will be kept up to date by the Ares mods of any further problems involing this user.[/b]
    Felix. In our (Inferno Clan) understanding clan is borrowing items to the members and they have to state them in their items list as clan items. What is clear to us (and was clear to many that quit Inferno before) - you need to give back borrowed items before you go your own way. If you think this is not a scam than please tell me the difference between stealing from 1 person and stealing from 30. Peace.

jimfujitsu

Did he leave clan with clan items or what?

Validating

Im done with all replys to INFERNO clan members ( leaders ), ur not worth a word for me. If u think your clan is working well, then think, i dont care ...

jimfujitsu

why should the person give an items back , when he work his ass off going to farm with them and shits ?

added[/b]
    Because thats how a clan bank system works . You might get a naked char in a clan and clan would fully gear him , that doesn't mean you deserve them . If everyone would leave with their clan items then it would destroy the clan wouldn't it ?But you have completes +10 so i guess you don't really know how it is to value an item .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12