Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ban Anhilation clan

This is a discussion on ban Anhilation clan within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i thinc that the onley solution here for the interest of Pathos is to ban Anhilation clan before they left ...
Page: 1

LexLuthor

Default ban Anhilation clan

i thinc that the onley solution here for the interest of Pathos is to ban Anhilation clan before they left alon on the server after evryone quit playing kol.ok.tnx.bb. :P

ahahhahaaahhaha :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BJK

1 stupid gun too!!!!!!
    are you legit ??
    I talked with Sunshinegurl already and i explained all things
    i got my last chance and i will use it.
    Dont talk about things what u dont know
    close this fucked topics
    they will go for nothing
    if Oblivion want kick me i will left if not i will stay i learned my thing
    This things what me happen in last days it wasnt funny ...

BJK

Unbeliveable.

- AnilUnal

spab

Originally posted by BJK
    1 stupid gun too!!!!!!
    are you legit ??
    I talked with Sunshinegurl already and i explained all things
    i got my last chance and i will use it. *
    Dont talk about things what u dont know
    close this fucked topics
    they will go for nothing
    if Oblivion want kick me i will left if not i will stay i learned my thing
    This things what me happen in last days it wasnt funny ...
    if you wont get banned i will bombard GMs everyday about banning you cuz your just same koxper like the other ones who had been banned so why not you??? srry but you should get banned rules are rules and they are for every1

BJK

u can bombard gm
    i dont care.
    about kosp i wont talk more

spab

Originally posted by BJK
    u can bombard gm *
    i dont care.
    about kosp i wont talk more
    i will, you can be sure about it

Default Re: ban Anhilation clan

Originally posted by LexLuthor
    i thinc that the onley solution here for the interest of Pathos is to ban Anhilation clan *before they left alon on the server after evryone quit playing kol.ok.tnx.bb. *
    You must be in the top 3 of retarded people on this forum.

BJK

Dude do you have brain? If yes, read.

" I will bombard GMS " what is it means. They dun need your help to do something, or decide if we are cheater, or not.

If we get ban, almost all pathos should get ban so stfu. Dont talk me about legitness.

We dont care our accounts, their level or items. We are playing this game for fun, and having alot.

Many of you knows me, and why I play. I came back cuz of my friends. I really dont give a fuck if I get innocent ban or not. I had my fun, and met with my best friends in this serv.

Rest is lies.

Now your quest is ready. " Spam Topics Till Anil Gets Ban "
    Award, " People will know how stupid you are ".

P.s: I am really bored that almost %90 of this forum is cheater, getting ban for cheating, admitting it, and still talking about legitness. But no, I am allways getting noobish words from a newbies who are unknown and still hunting bulcans.

- AnilUnal

spab

Originally posted by BJK
    Dude do you have brain? If yes, read.

" I will bombard GMS " what is it means. They dun need your help to do something, or decide if we are cheater, or not.

If we get ban, almost all pathos should get ban so stfu. Dont talk me about legitness.

We dont care our accounts, their level or items. We are playing this game for fun, and having alot.

Many of you knows me, and why I play. I came back cuz of my friends. I really dont give a fuck if I get innocent ban or not. I had my fun, and met with my best friends in this serv.

Rest is lies. *

Now your quest is ready. " Spam Topics Till Anil Gets Ban "
    Award, " People will know how stupid you are ".

P.s: I am really bored that almost %90 of this forum is cheater, getting ban for cheating, admitting it, and still talking about legitness. But no, I am allways getting noobish words from a newbies who are unknown and still hunting bulcans.

- AnilUnal
    i didnt see whole koxping i saw you and anilunal thats all and i really think you should get banned and not get another chance and about my validity im 100% legit and even if i cant prove it (really dunno how i can do it) i didnt use any bug maybe because im stupid maybe because i wanna play it without it and about ani yeah their have no reputation anymore but thats not my problem thats your problem
    and about scrolls every1 lost scrolls i lost trina which i got with premium and did i start koxp? no so you really made problems to anih and i really hope in bann for you and your koxping friends

BJK

I am talking with a kid, so nvm. Leave it. Be happy bb.

LexLuthor

Originally posted by freakybeaky+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(freakybeaky)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LexLuthor
    i thinc that the onley solution here for the interest of Pathos is to ban Anhilation clan *before they left alon on the server after evryone quit playing kol.ok.tnx.bb. *
    You must be in the top 3 of retarded people on this forum.[/b]
    And u are number 1

LexLuthor

BJK : no people i am not koxper realy ^_^ my brother he is onley 2 years old he ws koxping with my charcater baned him not my character pls gm

BJK

you are kid stupid 1 rofl

Originally posted by LexLuthor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LexLuthor)</div>
    Originally posted by freakybeaky@
    <!--QuoteBegin-LexLuthor

You must be in the top 3 of retarded people on this forum.
    And u are number 1[/b]
    And why's that?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast