Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 68

S> Nice Rogue Stuff for USD or trade for Warrior Items

This is a discussion on S> Nice Rogue Stuff for USD or trade for Warrior Items within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by JaCoX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JaCoX)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Renskt u are quitting for noob *:wub: * Bump for it * Ty and a.q ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Renskt
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by JaCoX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JaCoX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Renskt
    u are quitting for noob *:wub: *

    Bump for it *
    Ty and a.q u r leveling without premiun h43r: :blink: :wacko:

    B

    U

    M

    P[/b]
    huahuahua .. good luck in merchant a.q too 4u :rollseyes:



  2. #17
    VIP Member Senior Member JaCoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lima - Perú
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    BUMP!!!

    Btw: Downloading Prison Break Season 1 - 26 Hours Remaining ¬¬

  3. #18
    VIP Member Senior Member JaCoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lima - Perú
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    B

    U

    M

    P

    :wub: :wacko:

  4. #19
    VIP Member Senior Member JaCoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lima - Perú
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    h43r:

  5. #20
    VIP Member Senior Member JaCoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lima - Perú
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Originally posted by JaCoX
    Dual Mirage Dagger +8/80 Dont Rebirthed ---> 45$ each And x2 = 85$
    Shell Rogue Set +1/12 Dex ---> 80$
    Chitin Helm Rogue +5/15 Dex-> 30$
    Plate Helm +6/25 Dagger Defense--> 30$
    Iron Bow +1/70 --> 25$
    Amulet of Curse --> 18$
    Dual Kekuri Ring +1--> 30$ *


    ONly VIa Wester Union im a legit player and seller * *:wub:

  6. #21
    VIP Member Senior Member JaCoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lima - Perú
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Originally posted by JaCoX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JaCoX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JaCoX
    Dual Mirage Dagger +8/80 Dont Rebirthed ---> 45$ each And x2 = 85$
    Shell Rogue Set +1/12 Dex ---> 80$
    Chitin Helm Rogue +5/15 Dex-> 30$
    Plate Helm +6/25 Dagger Defense--> 30$
    Iron Bow +1/70 --> 25$
    Amulet of Curse --> 18$
    Dual Kekuri Ring +1--> 30$ *


    ONly VIa Wester Union im a legit player and seller * *:wub:
    [/b]

  7. #22
    VIP Member Senior Member JaCoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lima - Perú
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Originally posted by JaCoX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JaCoX)</div>
    Originally posted by JaCoX@
    <!--QuoteBegin-JaCoX

    Dual Mirage Dagger +8/80 Dont Rebirthed ---> 45$ each And x2 = 85$
    Shell Rogue Set +1/12 Dex ---> 80$
    Chitin Helm Rogue +5/15 Dex-> 30$
    Plate Helm +6/25 Dagger Defense--> 30$
    Iron Bow +1/70 --> 25$
    Amulet of Curse --> 18$
    Dual Kekuri Ring +1--> 30$ *


    ONly VIa Wester Union im a legit player and seller * *:wub:
    [/b]

  8. #23
    VIP Member Senior Member JaCoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lima - Perú
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    All Only for 250$ USD only via paypal :wub:

  9. #24
    VIP Member Senior Member JaCoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lima - Perú
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Buy PLz
    :wacko:

  10. #25
    VIP Member Senior Member JaCoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lima - Perú
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    BUMP

  11. #26
    VIP Member Senior Member JaCoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lima - Perú
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    h43r: :angry:

  12. #27
    VIP Member Senior Member JaCoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lima - Perú
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Im selling cheap, im not a scammer

  13. #28
    VIP Member Senior Member JaCoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lima - Perú
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    aswell trading my stuff for warrior stuff :P

  14. #29
    VIP Member Senior Member JaCoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lima - Perú
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Bumpzor

  15. #30
    VIP Member Senior Member JaCoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lima - Perú
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    [size=24][b]LAST OFFER
    Im selling cheap cuz i need really that money, im not a scammer ^_^
    [quote]Dual Mirage Dagger +8/80 Dont Rebirthed ---> 45$ each And x2 = 85$ SOLD
    Shell Rogue Set +1/12 Dex ---> 80$ Now only 70$
    Chitin Helm Rogue +5/15 Dex-> 30$ Now only 25$
    Plate Helm +6/25 Dagger Defense--> 30$ Now only 25$
    Iron Bow +1/70 --> 25$ SOLD
    Amulet of Curse --> 18$ Now only 15$
    Dual Kekuri Ring +1--> 30$ Now only 25$
    Glave +5/80 ---> 30$


    ONly VIa Wester Union

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •