Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

S> Priest Chitin +5/15 hp set

This is a discussion on S> Priest Chitin +5/15 hp set within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; going fp build ?[/b] na he's going gay build he loves it up the butt he knows it owns him ...
Page: 2

going fp build ?[/b]
    na he's going gay build he loves it up the butt he knows it owns him to be penetrated with a raptor up his ass :P :lol:

bump 4 the gay ass nigga

na he's going gay build he loves it up the butt he knows it owns him to be penetrated with a raptor up his ass :P :lol:

bump 4 the gay ass nigga[/b]

LOL what your +7 raptor? LOL blah u hit like a girl. Only lvl 80 to hit me for about 150 max damage. You're more of an annoying twat in cz than any kind of threat.

come vs then nigga u wanna make it public? Yo EVERYONE INVITED A1 BLAH_BLAH VS. ATARI OUT SIDE ARENA, come on Atari SHOW ME HOW MUCH BALLS U REALLY HAVE RESKILL GRAB TEKKIES HB BRING UR FUCKING ASS TO A1 AND RESKILL TO BP AND LETS TAKE CARE OF THIS SHIT SINCE U LIKE TO TALK SO MUCH FUCKING TRASH. PUT UR MONEY WHERE UR FUCKING MOUTH IS AND COME A1 I"LL BE WAITING NIGGA DON"T FRONT MUTHAFUCKA

considering my char is an int priest and i would have to restat and reskill and buy new armor and a weapon only for a 1v1, sorry ur not worth all that. I loaded a lvl 75 warrior and u were too scared to 1v1.

PaPaSmurF

come vs then nigga u wanna make it public? Yo EVERYONE INVITED A1 BLAH_BLAH VS. ATARI OUT SIDE ARENA, come on Atari SHOW ME HOW MUCH BALLS U REALLY HAVE RESKILL GRAB TEKKIES HB BRING UR FUCKING ASS TO A1 AND RESKILL TO BP AND LETS TAKE CARE OF THIS SHIT SINCE U LIKE TO TALK SO MUCH FUCKING TRASH. PUT UR MONEY WHERE UR FUCKING MOUTH IS AND COME A1 I"LL BE WAITING NIGGA DON"T FRONT MUTHAFUCKA[/b]
    Lolz...your so creative, and your grammer is perfect.
    Zuahah silly blah, been hanging around turks too much, your maturity and spelling and insults are at an all time low, just like you IQ. :unsure:
    Besides, you call that you char and you insult ppl for buying other chars, but truth is u didnt level that char by ur self, ur brother helped you.
    Silly silly blah.
    P.s Selling Diamond Earrings PM ME

fook fuck u nigga and i did lvl my ass to 80 by my self unlike duran who needs a little helping piece of shit same goes for hawk and chip and striker ur all secondary peices of shit that can't lvl anything ur selves

PaPaSmurF

fook fuck u nigga and i did lvl my ass to 80 by my self unlike duran who needs a little helping piece of shit same goes for hawk and chip and striker ur all secondary peices of shit that can't lvl anything ur selves[/b]
    Haha keep typing more man your IQ keeps lowering just when I thought it couldnt anymore.
    Zuahahah Blah :unsure: :huh: <_<

Its funny you bring Chip and Stricker into this like they have anything to do with it. Silly turk.
    Anyways, I think your comments are out of anger and jealousy because your an 80 who cannot beat some 70&#39;s.
    Once again...silly Blah blah.

Lol where is Lawrance, Mass at?? U can&#39;t even spell the name of the town u live in. Did you finish high school?

Lol where is Lawrance, Mass at?? U can&#39;t even spell the name of the town u live in. Did you finish high school?[/b]
    LAWRENCE MASSACHUSETTS U FUCKING DIPSHIT MASS IS SHORT FOR MASSACHUSETTS COME ON EVEN THE DUMMEST MOTHAFUCKA ON THIS WEBSITE KNOWS THAT BUT APPARENTLY U DONT, IT"S U THAT DIDNT FINISH HIGHSCHOOL

LAWRENCE MASSACHUSETTS U FUCKING DIPSHIT MASS IS SHORT FOR MASSACHUSETTS COME ON EVEN THE DUMMEST MOTHAFUCKA ON THIS WEBSITE KNOWS THAT BUT APPARENTLY U DONT, IT"S U THAT DIDNT FINISH HIGHSCHOOL[/b]
    lol look at your name to the left u moron. It says you are from Lawrance, now who is the dipshit?

PaPaSmurF

LAWRENCE MASSACHUSETTS U FUCKING DIPSHIT MASS IS SHORT FOR MASSACHUSETTS COME ON EVEN THE DUMMEST MOTHAFUCKA ON THIS WEBSITE KNOWS THAT BUT APPARENTLY U DONT, IT"S U THAT DIDNT FINISH HIGHSCHOOL[/b]
    Lol blah its ok, not everyone can spell were they live correctly. I mean...look at turkey. :lol:

BigBlack1

for the record i think anyone who has a CAREER, and is still playin this shit is either realy fukin lame or a virgin.

PaPaSmurF

for the record i think anyone who has a CAREER, and is still playin this shit is either realy fukin lame or a virgin.[/b]
    Lol for the record who gives a shit about your records...go find something to do this has nothing to do with you.

for the record i think anyone who has a CAREER, and is still playin this shit is either realy fukin lame or a virgin.[/b]
    lol and you know me personally how? how about you go finish sucking blah&#39;s dick

BigBlack1

answer me this..... DrDuran and Atari....are you both still virgins? Dont be shy weve all been there... must not be gettin any lovin (at least from something other than your hand) if u have time to play a computer game all day

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast