Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

S> Priest Chitin +5/15 hp set

This is a discussion on S> Priest Chitin +5/15 hp set within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Damn did I upsett the virgins?...
Page: 3

BigBlack1

Damn did I upsett the virgins?

Damn did I upsett the virgins?[/b]
    i think u did man i heard fook and atari are gonna go msn n webcam with eachother lol

BigBlack1

lol and you know me personally how? how about you go finish sucking blah's dick[/b]
    You niggaz started dis shit.... you had to get your fukin boyfriend to jump in on flaming a dude jus tryin to come up.

answer me this..... DrDuran and Atari....are you both still virgins? Dont be shy weve all been there... must not be gettin any lovin (at least from something other than your hand) if u have time to play a computer game all day[/b]
    lol actually I only play an hour or two after work. nope not a virgin, girlfriend takes care of that. how about you answer me this...are you a virgin? cause u play this game also. also, why do you even care about what we say? this has nothing to do with you. do you have nothing better to do than stick your nose in where it doesn't belong? sounds to me like you are the lame one here. go jerk off and kiss your mom good night for me.

kk thx bb

PaPaSmurF

Lol you gona call out people for talking shit, and then your gona do it? Wow your incredibly smart, I see why blah likes you now. And if it realyl bother you to know my sexual relations, no im not a virgin.

You niggaz started dis shit.... you had to get your fukin boyfriend to jump in on flaming a dude jus tryin to come up.[/b]

lol and your not doing the same for blah? think before you type kid

BigBlack1

lol actually I only play an hour or two after work. nope not a virgin, girlfriend takes care of that. how about you answer me this...are you a virgin? cause u play this game also. also, why do you even care about what we say? this has nothing to do with you. do you have nothing better to do than stick your nose in where it doesn't belong? sounds to me like you are the lame one here. go jerk off and kiss your mom good night for me.

kk thx bb[/b]
    Ok Mr. Career man with the god complex, jus to inform you your arguing with a fukin 18 year old high schooler ( big man you are). Secondly what dont you understand, I started talkin the same shit u was spittin at blah, u aint have to be rude from the jump off. As for your girlfriend i bet shes a fukin virigin too who plays a priest in yur clan. Like i said nerdy niggaz can only talk shit on a fukin computer. You talk a big game but the fact is homeboi, ya dick is short.

PaPaSmurF

....going to sleep argue with ur stupidity tomarrow blah

BigBlack1

Lol you gona call out people for talking shit, and then your gona do it? Wow your incredibly smart, I see why blah likes you now. And if it realyl bother you to know my sexual relations, no im not a virgin.[/b]

"SEXUAL RELATIONS"? Damn you realy are a virgin... sigh *

PaPaSmurF

Ok Mr. Career man with the god complex, jus to inform you your arguing with a fukin 18 year old high schooler ( big man you are). Secondly what dont you understand, I started talkin the same shit u was spittin at blah, u aint have to be rude from the jump off. As for your girlfriend i bet shes a fukin virigin too who plays a priest in yur clan. Like i said nerdy niggaz can only talk shit on a fukin computer. You talk a big game but the fact is homeboi, ya dick is short.[/b]
    going to sleep ill argue with you tomarrow you wigger boi xD

BigBlack1

going to sleep ill argue with you tomarrow you wigger boi xD[/b]
    Why is the virgin getting so upsett over a healthy discussion?

Why is the virgin getting so upsett over a healthy discussion?[/b]
    i have no clue anyways i posted my challenge on general chat

lmao a lvl 80 noob wants to fight an int priest xD

PaPaSmurF

lmao a lvl 80 noob wants to fight an int priest xD[/b]
    Lol....met blah_blah

PaPaSmurF

ROFL!!! OMFG BLAH U NOOB.. I now believe how stupid you can be xD Blah.. your only making yourself look like a fool. Not only do you use a glave at lvl 80, you make fun of people who have been playing way longer than you.. -.- LOL 161k np and lvl 80.. my dcz char has more than that ..XD I honestly feel bad for u, and p.s. - try not to die when you vs me, a lvl 74 warrior xD ... Don&#39;t kid yourself with these retarded requests..[/b]

i have no clue anyways i posted my challenge on general chat[/b]

tat guy is probably laughing at you right now. you&#39;re just giving him what he wants.[/b]
    All your posts have been closed due to your turkish jibber jabber. You consistantly type like a turk, using curse words were they almost make no sence, using your caps 24/7. You act like 1v1ing atari is fighting him in real life, which is funny.... :huh:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast