Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

F U! MightyFourTwenty !

This is a discussion on F U! MightyFourTwenty ! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; (CLICK top of jpeg to get full size) Well i gave this man my s/a because i thought that he ...
Page: 1

Smile

(CLICK top of jpeg to get full size)

Well i gave this man my s/a because i thought that he was someone we all knew but i guess its some gay fag that bought mightfourtwentys char? well i gave him my char Soffan from heroesofcarnage and look at the SS right after i give him the info his INTERNET goes wild and freezes omg oh no really?! lol F U BB all

p.s touchbydeath if you can give that judgement scroll to svebbe please and keep them +7 chiltins or whatever...

Hes msn- [email protected]
    forum NAME! - cathycano
    ingame name - mightyfourtwenty & my char he owns now that i have no clue what hes going to do to it... Soffan

He even posted a topic on forums about selling warrior for priest but hes plan was to scam naked priests xD what a nub :angry: :angry:

that sir is a 14 year old boy whitch thinks he is soo tough nd got all the attention on the forum
    nd now goes arround scamming ppl..

he bought MightyFourTwenty from me :x

tw33k

he bought MightyFourTwenty from me :x[/b]

take it back.

tw33k

p.s touchbydeath if you can give that judgement scroll to svebbe please and keep them +7 chiltins or whatever...[/b]
    WTS> judgement scroll

pft he is just a noob that kid

giving u a bad name boris

Mp3Steelo

(CLICK top of jpeg to get full size)

Well i gave this man my s/a because i thought that he was someone we all knew but i guess its some gay fag that bought mightfourtwentys char? well i gave him my char Soffan from heroesofcarnage and look at the SS right after i give him the info his INTERNET goes wild and freezes omg oh no really?! lol F U BB all
    p.s touchbydeath if you can give that judgement scroll to svebbe please and keep them +7 chiltins or whatever...
    Hes msn- [email protected]
    forum NAME! - cathycano
    ingame name - mightyfourtwenty & my char he owns now that i have no clue what hes going to do to it... Soffan

He even posted a topic on forums about selling warrior for priest but hes plan was to scam naked priests xD what a nub :angry: :angry:[/b]

soffan i feel sorry for you that this happened to you.. he played thisisfear in our clan and he did worse to us, maybe someone will believe what i typed before about him..

cathycano

Serious Shut the fuck up so ur saying u dident scam me before haha? :P u know it^^ i wont answer any flames

pavel123

mighty (his new owner-scammer) was banned from our clan 'coz he was using koxp. i think he should be banned on the forum as well.

Pr0p

mighty (his new owner-scammer) was banned from our clan 'coz he was using koxp. i think he should be banned on the forum as well.[/b]
    ur clan is GetSome ?
    cause all the shit given to us
    *if it was getsome*

Not here for a flame contest, i'm over that,
    just wondering if he was in GetSome

holmzi

mighty (his new owner-scammer) was banned from our clan 'coz he was using koxp. i think he should be banned on the forum as well.[/b]

ur clan is GetSome ?
    cause all the shit given to us
    *if it was getsome*

Not here for a flame contest, i'm over that,
    just wondering if he was in GetSome[/b]

yes he was in getsome y? we kicked him cos of koxping and knew he wasnt good for the clan

idefix

boris did u name change? what was your name be4? never seen jackslatter be4 and now hes 67? koxp ftw? :P or namechange scroll?

boris did u name change? what was your name be4? never seen jackslatter be4 and now hes 67? koxp ftw? :P or namechange scroll?[/b]
    The power of USD. h34r:

Pr0p

yes he was in getsome y? we kicked him cos of koxping and knew he wasnt good for the clan[/b]

why?
    i just said i was asking, no actual reason <_<

He bought fear of me, and i gave him all my info b4 he gave me the items, he could scam me if he wanted to.

Maybe this is some kind of revenge. maybe u did scam him b4, Who knows :blink:

Hes just a kid :lol:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast