Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

S> :: PwnageFactor:: lvl71, 60% warrior, 1.3million NP's

This is a discussion on S> :: PwnageFactor:: lvl71, 60% warrior, 1.3million NP's within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div> Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric) <!--QuoteBegin-susGe @ <!--QuoteBegin-Eric I remember ringwraith bragging about how he ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)
    <!--QuoteBegin-susGe
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

I remember ringwraith bragging about how he sold it along with the f9s IN, it appears he continues to make up bullshit as he goes.

you mean the clan iron neck that we gave to him ? How does a clan drop automatically turn into f9s?
    It was a general statement, I wasnt even there when it dropped I just know what RW did with it. If you seriously want to talk shit to me about specifics, how about trying to extort the CS out of me for MY personal iron neck that I earned long before hatred.[/b]
    extort? Lol how about you trying to fuck tony out of his CS. How about rohkan blocking tony on msn so he couldnt even ask for his CS back? What happened to the CS you were going to buy for rohkan with the king money? Did f9 really need that over priced +8 shell? Exactly so dont talk about shit you dont know about. That Iron Neck was not f9s it was a clan drop that we all decided to give to RW. Clan broke up and he sold it. I dont see why you all think every drop in that clan automatically goes back to f9 because the clan broke up.[/b][/quote]
    I never said all clan drops went to him now did I... I said I made a general statement about where the item GENERALLY came from, Ringwraith sold the IN because of greed and spite not because he thought it was his as a drop.

Is it my fault rohkan did all those things with tony? I set up an agreement with tony without the need for your pathetic clan's input, even when the CS +7 was wiped with ROFD and then restored a month later I told tony about it and set up a deal so he could use it again. Did I buy that shell +8? Why do you pin someone elses shit on me... Matt did that. I bought rohkan a +8 back in KE and it was wiped, so please don't even try to bring it up as if I didnt try to equip anyone.

My personal iron neck had nothing to do with this, but you used it to attempt to manipulate me into aggreeing to your terms, which in the end didn't work out either. I've been on a neutral basis with you susg since all of this bullshit, but you seriously need to learn your facts before you make outrageous accusations and flaunt your ignorance.

susGe

learn my facts? Nigga you need to learn your facts. You werent even around for that iron neck so you have nothing to do with it. Second it was corey and not me whose iron neck was being used for that chitin shield. Yes you bought rohkan a CS +8 with king money which was wiped. You then told him you would buy him another one which you didnt. Instead when they went orc he was hidden with Tonys CS which was trusted to him while tony was not around. When tony wanted it back none of you seemed to know where he was. Wierd :rollseyes: . So like i said dont talk about shit you know nothing about. That iron neck which is what we were talking about had nothing to do with you. You were just looking for a reason to try and flame ringwraith. Now if you want to get into a back and forth shit shoveling match we can do that but trust me you'll be the one that comes out on the bottom.

gtaguy

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)
    Originally posted by Eric
    <!--QuoteBegin-susGe
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

I remember ringwraith bragging about how he sold it along with the f9s IN, it appears he continues to make up bullshit as he goes.

you mean the clan iron neck that we gave to him ? How does a clan drop automatically turn into f9s?

It was a general statement, I wasnt even there when it dropped I just know what RW did with it. If you seriously want to talk shit to me about specifics, how about trying to extort the CS out of me for MY personal iron neck that I earned long before hatred.
    extort? Lol how about you trying to fuck tony out of his CS. How about rohkan blocking tony on msn so he couldnt even ask for his CS back? What happened to the CS you were going to buy for rohkan with the king money? Did f9 really need that over priced +8 shell? Exactly so dont talk about shit you dont know about. That Iron Neck was not f9s it was a clan drop that we all decided to give to RW. Clan broke up and he sold it. I dont see why you all think every drop in that clan automatically goes back to f9 because the clan broke up.[/b]
    I never said all clan drops went to him now did I... I said I made a general statement about where the item GENERALLY came from, Ringwraith sold the IN because of greed and spite not because he thought it was his as a drop.

Is it my fault rohkan did all those things with tony? I set up an agreement with tony without the need for your pathetic clan\'s input, even when the CS +7 was wiped with ROFD and then restored a month later I told tony about it and set up a deal so he could use it again. Did I buy that shell +8? Why do you pin someone elses shit on me... Matt did that. I bought rohkan a +8 back in KE and it was wiped, so please don't even try to bring it up as if I didnt try to equip anyone.

My personal iron neck had nothing to do with this, but you used it to attempt to manipulate me into aggreeing to your terms, which in the end didn't work out either. I've been on a neutral basis with you susg since all of this bullshit, but you seriously need to learn your facts before you make outrageous accusations and flaunt your ignorance.[/b][/quote]

YO MOMMAS PATHETIC!!!!!

Originally posted by susGe
    learn my facts? *Nigga you need to learn your facts. *You werent even around for that iron neck so you have nothing to do with it. *Second it was corey and not me whose iron neck was being used for that chitin shield. *Yes you bought rohkan a CS +8 with king money which was wiped. *You then told him you would buy him another one which you didnt. *Instead when they went orc he was hidden with Tonys CS which was trusted to him while tony was not around. *When tony wanted it back none of you seemed to know where he was. *Wierd *:rollseyes: . *So like i said dont talk about shit you know nothing about. *That iron neck which is what we were talking about had nothing to do with you. *You were just looking for a reason to try and flame ringwraith. *Now if you want to get into a back and forth shit shoveling match we can do that but trust me you'll be the one that comes out on the bottom.
    Wow... again WHEN did I ever say it had anything to do with ME, however it was not rightfully RingWraith's and he knew that because he rubbed it in everyones face when he sold it off. RingWraith then proceeded to make up bullshit and flame me at every pass for no apparent reason when I actually have done nothing to him...

I've never seen such ignorant comments come out of you susg... I expected better. How often did you actually ever see me on KO to even have the time to talk to rohkan about the CS? If you want to blame someone then blame raine and matt, not me. Is it my fault that it is difficult to find a legit cs +7 to buy? As I said before I was barely around to even be able to find one to buy for him. You can blame me for not being on all the time, but one thing you can't blame on me is trying my hardest to EQUIP the clan, EVEN YOU. Who the fuck was the person who constantly pushed to get you better daggers? Who held corey's hand getting him unique after unique? Who bought tony a CS +7? Who lent out 2 LEGIT iron necks to clanmates to use? Who lent most of his entire set of jewelry to Raine? Who lent alkarl shell?

Before you start the mudslinging think about what in the fuck you are talking about. Name ONE item I gained during Hatred that I didn't personally get myself? You have no argument, just vague opinion based on no actual evidence.

GTAguy, it must have been the happiest day of your life when band of the hawks formed, now you actually could join a main clan even if it was utter shit.

susGe

lol you gave me a iron neck which i didnt ask you for. Which i gave back to you when you asked for it. I made my own daggers. I got 2 clan drops in hatred both of which i was present for. As far as you doing things for people in the clan you say it like its some kind of holy thing that you helped people in the clan. You werent the only one in the clan doing shit. When you were gone who do you think it was killing bosses? Fact is that IN belonged to RW no matter how badly you want to claim it for yourselves. Also you should probably ask rohkan who helped him get equipment. He didnt do it by himself :rollseyes: . And as far as you items you got while you were in Hatred that you did gain yourself id like to know how you killed bosses with no ones help. We were all looking out for each other as a clan. When the clan broke up and we parted ways it should have been a nice and easy parting. Instead it was who can stab who in the back fast enough. I never asked anyone for anything and anything i ever got from someone when they wanted it back i gave it to them.

Originally posted by susGe
    lol you gave me a iron neck which i didnt ask you for. * *Which i gave back to you when you asked for it. *I made my own daggers. *I got 2 clan drops in hatred both of which i was present for. *As far as you doing things for people in the clan you say it like its some kind of holy thing that you helped people in the clan. *You werent the only one in the clan doing shit. *When you were gone who do you think it was killing bosses? *Fact is that IN belonged to RW no matter how badly you want to claim it for yourselves. *Also you should probably ask rohkan who helped him get equipment. *He didnt do it by himself *:rollseyes: *. *And as far as you items you got while you were in Hatred that you did gain yourself id like to know how you killed bosses with no ones help. *We were all looking out for each other as a clan. *When the clan broke up and we parted ways it should have been a nice and easy parting. *Instead it was who can stab who in the back fast enough. *I never asked anyone for anything and anything i ever got from someone when they wanted it back i gave it to them.
    I offered to help you, regardless if it actually happened or not. Now lets get back to me "gaining" items in Hatred, name one item I gained in Hatred.

LordRW

Little eric getting owned :< btw nice Shell pads+8+15 on f9devil bought by RingWraith.

Eric you seem to have problems with clans disbanding. When a clan disbands drops are kept by the ppl who got em b4 clan disbanded.
    You dont take back awarded items if a clan disbands. If i did that many ppl in hatred could be without jewelry. But i dun go around doing that cause i aint some little ignorant hypocrit like you. Now going to work cause i got a job, unlike YOU.

Originally posted by LordRW
    Little eric getting owned :< btw nice Shell pads+8+15 on f9devil bought by RingWraith.

Eric you seem to have problems with clans disbanding. When a clan disbands drops are kept by the ppl who got em b4 clan disbanded.
    You dont take back awarded items if a clan disbands. If i did that many ppl in hatred could be without jewelry. But i dun go around doing that cause i aint some little ignorant hypocrit like you. Now going to work cause i got a job, unlike YOU.
    It amazes me how little you know about me, but yet you make ridiculous accusations. I thought you didnt want to use these forums anymore? Happy banning.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345