Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S>Raptor +8/80 (NON-REBIRTH)

This is a discussion on S>Raptor +8/80 (NON-REBIRTH) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; LOL poponaut !! hahaha , he pm me ingame offering me 2000 USD ! + lvl 61 char + raptor ...
Page: 2

Speed

LOL poponaut !! hahaha , he pm me ingame offering me

2000 USD ! + lvl 61 char + raptor 8 for my NAKED lvl 70 warrior LOOOOOOL , u can just smell the scam ... ban this fuker

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Originally posted by Speed
    LOL poponaut !! hahaha , he pm me ingame offering me

2000 USD ! + lvl 61 char + raptor 8 for my NAKED lvl 70 warrior LOOOOOOL *, u can just smell the scam ... ban this fuker
    rofl XD

pls ban this kid, fuking scammer

Wirdnix

when he its banned he comes back with a new forum acc

FinalOpps

You guys can go fuck your selfes come on ban me all You on here are fucking Niggers, get all pissed off Cuz I call you scammer which you are, or if u wont give somthing first and give me a shot, or I just wont trade you you all fucking call me a scammer because i wont give raptor on first trade and get the shit out of the deal? all it takes is one person to trust me and You will all see im no fucking scammer you are the scammers, so go fuck your mothers k? and go fuck your self with your small CHODES, and your rotton pussy's got it mother fuckers? huh do u?

Banned

Originally posted by FinalOpps
    You guys can go fuck your selfes come on ban me all You on here are fucking Niggers, get all pissed off Cuz I call you scammer which you are, or if u wont give somthing first and give me a shot, or I just wont trade you you all fucking call me a scammer because i wont give raptor on first trade and get the shit out of the deal? all it takes is one person to trust me and You will all see im no fucking scammer you are the scammers, so go fuck your mothers k? and go fuck your self with your small CHODES, and your rotton pussy's got it mother fuckers? huh do u?

LOL.. umm first of.. my clan member offered 3/4 of the deal on the first trade so u can put the raptor in the first trade than u said.. pretty much do it backawards.....so get the F**k out of Ko4life.. n Ko man.. ur the same as those f**king turks Koxping u b**ch

fighting on the net is like winning the sepcial olympic

Mord

Originally posted by LurtzMF
    want some funny shit?

http://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image=popoco0.jpg
    :lol: :lol:
    That guy ain't gonna give up eh?
    Good one

too much bad words so i deleted this one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12