Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

ZhouYo is a wierdo...T_T

This is a discussion on ZhouYo is a wierdo...T_T within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; k started like this-> made noob char went to him pm'd im selling rol n stuff and i wan ib ...
Page: 1

vanlordacc

Default ZhouYo is a wierdo...T_T

k started like this-> made noob char went to him pm'd im selling rol n stuff and i wan ib or in for it(wanted him to admit he got the in) well didnt take too long and he told me this :lol: ->

so i kept asking if he sells it->

me: rol+2bil+amult of dex+lyc staff+5 for ur iron neck
    zhouYo: FUK OFF
    zhouYo: EVEN IF U DUPE 20000000BIL I WONT SELL IT
    me: then tell me how much u want
    zhouYo: **** YOU

lol the guy is highly protactive about his in.....and he got a really bad temper h43r: not to mention racist..he kept saying fuk u turk about 6 times T_T

the end ->

So what? We did get a IN, Where does it say, HE HAS THE IN ON HIM! And that he uses it?
    Doesnt, i think oblivion still got it.
    Why the fuck do you care so much you lost a 1v1 ? Jeez.. All this compling im sure zhoue wil 1v1, and take a ss of his inv, and WIN.

ScyTh3r

He Is Dumb Enough To Swear God...

vanlordacc

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    So what? We did get a IN, Where does it say, HE HAS THE IN ON HIM! And that he uses it? *
    Why the fuck do you care so much you lost a 1v1 ? Jeez.. All this compling im sure zhoue wil 1v1, and take a ss of his inv, and WIN.
    and the restarted man alive prize goes tooooo - > Josh.
    are u blind? doesnt ZhouYo: "i have in i got it last night and i aint selling it" aint saying anything to ur little pink thing in ur head called brain :rollseyes:

So what? We did get a IN, Where does it say, HE HAS THE IN ON HIM! And that he uses it? *

I don't think he care about the 1v1 but most likely about the fact that you kept spamming "owned owned ahahha owned we pwn you hahaha"

Originally posted by ||VanLord||+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(||VanLord||)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    and the restarted man alive prize goes tooooo - > Josh.
    are u blind? doesnt ZhouYo: "i have in i got it last night and i aint selling it" aint saying anything to ur little pink thing in ur head called brain :rollseyes:[/b]
    That doesnt show he used it in 1v1 does it? Nope.
    He may have it, i dont know, i dont know if Oblivion hash anded it out yet, coz he had all yesterday, ONLY HIM!
    When well u get it into ur thick skull, you fucking lost, we could start calling u a scammer for not giving him ur gear, you said, we should belive you. Zhou said he didnt use IN, so he didnt, now stfu, you lost, he won, he owns you.

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>

I don't think he care about the 1v1 but most likely about the fact that you kept spamming "owned owned ahahha owned we pwn you hahaha"[/b]
    Well, He can take the time to kil every sq in esl, then get an in, and maybe beat zhou, but he doesnt, doesnt matter what gear zhou has, he farmed for it, dint buy it with usd, its earned, so why the fuck shouldnt he use it, because zhou puts more time into farming he has to leave some items alone in 1v1's. get real.

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@

I don't think he care about the 1v1 but most likely about the fact that you kept spamming "owned owned ahahha owned we pwn you hahaha"
    Well, He can take the time to kil every sq in esl, then get an in, and maybe beat zhou, but he doesnt, doesnt matter what gear zhou has, he farmed for it, dint buy it with usd, its earned, so why the fuck shouldnt he use it, because zhou puts more time into farming he has to leave some items alone in 1v1's. get real.[/b]

So don't say its pure skill idiot -_-

not to mention btw that we killed over 30 sq

Do a rematch, and this time both use spear/ dagger defense

vanlordacc

lol josh the bet on "my gear" was for him to tank my dmg for 2min and i never got any respond to that bet. few hours later i pm'd him asking for 1v1 he said ok (we didnt bet on anything lol) he won 3-1 using "loaned" IN from oblivion, i got enough proofs he has the IN now stop defending him.

vanlordacc

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@

Well, He can take the time to kil every sq in esl, then get an in, and maybe beat zhou, but he doesnt, doesnt matter what gear zhou has, he farmed for it, dint buy it with usd, its earned, so why the fuck shouldnt he use it, because zhou puts more time into farming he has to leave some items alone in 1v1's. get real.[/b]
    the fact that hes lieing about it to look better u fuking moron.

btw u still didnt answer , zhouyu = tristan the scammer ? :rollseyes:

Originally posted by ||VanLord||+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(||VanLord||)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    @

the fact that hes lieing about it to look better u fuking moron.[/b][/quote]
    You lost, get the fuck over it moron _/ go back to cypher oký?

vanlordacc

Originally posted by ||VanLord||+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(||VanLord||)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    @

Well, He can take the time to kil every sq in esl, then get an in, and maybe beat zhou, but he doesnt, doesnt matter what gear zhou has, he farmed for it, dint buy it with usd, its earned, so why the fuck shouldnt he use it, because zhou puts more time into farming he has to leave some items alone in 1v1's. get real.
    the fact that hes lieing about it to look better u fuking moron.[/b]
    You lost, get the fuck over it moron _/ go back to cypher oký?[/b][/quote]
    u lsot to Lv54 sin, get over it fuking mofo.

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    Originally posted by ||VanLord||
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    @

the fact that hes lieing about it to look better u fuking moron.
    You lost, get the fuck over it moron _/ go back to cypher oký?[/b]
    u lsot to Lv54 sin, get over it fuking mofo.[/b][/quote]
    Im not even gona og into that, so.. _/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast