Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> raptor +8

This is a discussion on S> raptor +8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; probably yea... but gig gives good bonus i guess... but the attack on raptor is ownage.. bump...
Page: 2

NooBZilla

probably yea... but gig gives good bonus i guess... but the attack on raptor is ownage..

bump

POEK

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    probably yea... but gig gives good bonus i guess... but the attack on raptor is ownage..

bump
    For PK u better have a giga+8, the attack on a raptor shows more ap but really isn't any better...and don't give BS remarks as it's longer range etc 99% of them warriors out there (even rogues) can smack people from 200 meters away!

And even when u should have a giga +8 u would make enough damage to take any boss down in a little bit more time as u would do with a raptor +8

And last but not least, DM drops the raptor easily, upgrading is possible to +8 for not that much money

Giga axe is rare these days, so if you want a legit one it would be 10x the price of a raptor +8

Nuff said, happy selling

POEK

Originally posted by NooBZilla

bump
    For PK u better have a giga+8, the attack on a raptor shows more ap but really isn't any better...and don't give BS remarks as it's longer range etc 99% of them warriors out there (even rogues) can smack people from 200 meters away!

And even when u should have a giga +8 u would make enough damage to take any boss down in a little bit more time as u would do with a raptor +8

And last but not least, DM drops the raptor easily, upgrading is possible to +8 for not that much money

Giga axe is rare these days, so if you want a legit one it would be 10x the price of a raptor +8

Nuff said, happy selling

KonjBezMilosti

:rollseyes: raptors are main weapons for PK, it has range and kickass attack power... and if someone is using spear def just switch to giga +8

KonjBezMilosti

:rollseyes: raptors are main weapons for PK, it has range and kickass attack power... and if someone is using spear def just switch to giga +8

thats not wat is being said. The point is that giga+8 > RAPTOR+8 . If only you can use one which would u use. GIGA ofcourse =)

thats not wat is being said. The point is that giga+8 > RAPTOR+8 . If only you can use one which would u use. GIGA ofcourse =)

KonjBezMilosti

yea giga ofc, who dont need extra 310 hp xD

KonjBezMilosti

yea giga ofc, who dont need extra 310 hp xD

NooBZilla

of enough of which one is better let me get to selling please....

bump still selling raptor +8

NooBZilla

of enough of which one is better let me get to selling please....

bump still selling raptor +8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12