Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS for USD - KO Account with lvl 61 Blade Master, 59 Mage, 58 Archer, 1 BILLION COINS, Items +++

This is a discussion on FS for USD - KO Account with lvl 61 Blade Master, 59 Mage, 58 Archer, 1 BILLION COINS, Items +++ within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; USKO Knight Online ARES Account – Includes Level 61 Blade Master, 59 Magician, 56 Archer, +1 Billion Coins, Full inventory ...
Page: 1

eXacT

Red face

USKO Knight Online ARES Account – Includes Level 61 Blade Master, 59 Magician, 56 Archer, +1 Billion Coins, Full inventory of quest items, and More

Asking Price: $180 USD

Description:

For sale is my Knight Online (USKO) account on the Ares server. The account includes three characters: a level 61 Blade Master, level 59 Fire/Ice Magician, and a level 58 Archer. In the inventory you will find 1 Billion (1,000,000,000) coins, Power Up Store scrolls, a variety of quest items, potions, upgrade scrolls, armors, and weapons.

I am the original creator and sole owner of this account. No other person has used it and it has never been hacked. The winner will receive the following information: User ID, current password, answer to security questions, and email address.

For more details about this account and its characters, please see the pictures below.

Pictures:

Payment & Delivery:

My asking price is $180, but you can PM or e-mail me your offers. Only accepting USD. No trades please.

I'm PayPal Verified and this is the only method of payment I will accept. The buyer will receive the account information within 4-6 hours after the payment has cleared.

References:

eBay Feedback
    Heatware Feedback

If you're interested or have any questions, send a PM or email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

You can also try to IM me on Yahoo Messenger. My ID is skyblue_523 and if I'm available I'll respond.

G0D

Wow I love the way you set this out GG

eXacT

eXacT

Blingbling123

hey just wanted to know if you would sell the 1bill coins seperately. Just lemme know, Thanks!

lekebekois

just do u don't get BENT by K2: edit ur pics removing the name of the characters before any shit happens if u ever want to see ur money......

eXacT

Some of the items included with the account -

eXacT

eXacT

just do u don't get BENT by K2: edit ur pics removing the name of the characters before any shit happens if u ever want to see ur money......[/b]
    Thanks

eXacT

hey just wanted to know if you would sell the 1bill coins seperately. Just lemme know, Thanks![/b]
    PM me your offer. If I'm not able to sell the complete account, I'll consider it. Thanks. =]

eXacT

►▲

eXacT

PM offers.

eXacT

Complete account and everything listed above = $180 USD

Blingbling123

I just sent a pm.

eXacT

ttt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast