Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S>rogue 74 lvl

This is a discussion on S>rogue 74 lvl within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; why u got banned with :MOLDER: on ko4life?...
Page: 2

Banned

why u got banned with :MOLDER: on ko4life?

Molder

was flame on post, admin didnt like what i said !!

<3

G0D

gay when did u get items... I remember when u was begging me to sell u cleaver +9! where did shell +8 come from? <_<
    btw how did u stay in R2D with only 250k nps noobie xD

Molder

heheeheheh well time i beg to sell me cleaver is past ... hmm shells ok like this pauldron i made,boots and pads trade with kost4ever,gauntlet with nega and helmet cant remember !!
    second thing i was in r2d from start before all rules about nps requirment...!!
    and third...no call me noobie when u use dd talia in vs !!^^

<3

G0D

huh? erm i dont even have a dd talia? if i did u talia then no1 could kill me at all lol
    I only have fp dd and skele belt.. ur just a noob who runs from vs xD

Molder

ahahahahahah next time i fraps our vs so will see, 500 spike with only fp and skelly bla bla bla bla bla sure, talia noob ! also hope u next time babashop lvl 75 rogue with lvl 70 u too weak!!

<3

G0D

rofl wanna know my items noobie?
    eme
    re
    rol
    wp
    skele belt
    dex ring +6
    shell pads and boots +8
    chitin pauldron and gaunts +8
    dual shards +8

i will fight u naked IF u come stupid retard... calls me babashopper look at u, the other week u had no items now u got shells +8
    lol fag fraps urself losing if u got the balls to show it

Molder

ahahhahaahahahahahha all know how i got items, jealous noob, u forget add dd talia on list...!!! be free pm kost4ever and nega and ask when they sold me items, and look my old post with : molder: i sell same items 1 month ago ....!!!pm upsessed to tell u how i got shard, pm flamethrow to say how i got iron belt,pm 4spec ( floyd_br) he will tell u how i got rol and ib+8...99% items i trade i write on paper incase some jealous noob say like u just said !!! also stop flame on my post !!!

G0D

No im not jealous im justg pissed a noob like u runs from me because u "THINK" I use dd talia zzz fucking bitch!
    I WILL FIGHT U NAKED U RETARD AND U CAN FRAPS IT TO SHOW HOW MUCH IM USING DD TAILA U DICK OK?

G0D

Molder

View Member Profile
    Add as Friend
    Send Message
    Add to PM block list
    Forward PM
    Find Member&#39;s Topics
    Find Member&#39;s Posts zzz, Today, 06:30 AM

Group: Members
    Member No.: 16,149

i never want flame with u , plz stop flame on my post!!

awww sorry

xD lol

i killed molder with my lvl 50 character, he is noob :P

bump for gg

Molder

Molder

View Member Profile
    Add as Friend
    Send Message
    Add to PM block list
    Forward PM
    Find Member&#39;s Topics
    Find Member&#39;s Posts zzz, Today, 06:30 AM
    Group: Members
    Member No.: 16,149
    i never want flame with u , plz stop flame on my post!!
    awww sorry

xD lol[/b]
    how patetic kid u need to be to show some pm here, also stop bump my topic go find friends and talk with them..
    next time 3-4 acid and we will fight so we will see talia or not...
    also i no wana flame with anyone coz that i pm u, also never wrote that awwww sorry shit, u add that patetic kid!!!
    fuk off from my post noob babashoper !!!!

G0D

I know I added that u retarded im saying "awww sorry" sarcasticly u stupid fool.
    Pathetic hahaha no mate ur the one who is pathetic claiming I use a dd talia coz u can only hit me 500, that shows someone is a noob then doesnt it. Oh and dont worry all ur gonna be doing is burning my shells and shit but I carry blenty of magic hammers on me seeing as im used to having retards like u throwing shit at me.

and u call me a babashopper? AHAHAHA ask mrav ante fat and all of them. the only thing I bought was Dp&#39;s char lol

Sorry molder but ur just a noob with a glowy armbanned and u cant admit it.. spike 500 rofl

Molder

lol this show how stupid r u, 2060 ap and spike 500 no chance, also i no have glow armbanned so stfu
    i just use 3-4 acid to burn talia i no need burn your shells to kill u...
    no need ask anyone 2-3 weeks ago u was 63 lvl ,pmed me every day hey bro bla bla bla, sudenly u r 70 lvl, and flame with me...hate ppl like that...fuk off from my post plz

G0D

ROFL ROFL AND MOREEE ROFL + some LMAO
    I still can&#39;t believe u still think I use dd talia xD If I was u would of hit me max 300 ok.
    U should feel good ur close as patriot noobs to hitting me hard they hit me max 700 from their best sin and thats BIG TIME babashoppers

You STARTED this Molder by claiming I use DD talia and im gonna finish it by saying I DO NOT USE ONE U RETARDED SPAZTIC ASK EVERYONE I FUCKING PLAY WITH EVEN CORE WHO PLAYS MY CHAR FUCKING ASK HIM I WILL EVEN GIVE U HIS MSN FFS!

Molder u chat BS for no reason coz u hit 500 with spike. I get hit 400 with spike from 65 assas and they cry when I turn around and hit them 1.3k.
    I accept they cry coz they are noobies with items but u? lol u cry coz u hit me 500 claiming I use talia well guess what buddy keep crying coz I dont use one and never will!

Cia

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast