Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> Raptor+8/80 and 2H light GIGA+7

This is a discussion on S> Raptor+8/80 and 2H light GIGA+7 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; -uniques (IB mostly) -HB+7 no coins plx...
Page: 1

-uniques (IB mostly)
    -HB+7

no coins plx

halifax

Jeremiah > freestyler

It's ok tho baba, we all cant be the best. BTW why did u pick the name freestyler? do u breakdance?

Luggan

u didnt loose ur raptor in the dupe wipe ?

dupe wipe?
    mhm i wonder if my MD +7 REBIRTH is still there which i bought from Mightyfourtwenty

tw33k

dupe wipe?
    mhm i wonder if my MD +7 REBIRTH is still there which i bought from Mightyfourtwenty[/b]

Shut up idiots and let him sell his items

his BUGGED items that might get wiped

dupe wipe?
    mhm i wonder if my MD +7 REBIRTH is still there which i bought from Mightyfourtwenty[/b]
    Positive you seems to have many uniques, go get some IB for me and take that raptor :angry:

dupe wipe?
    Yeah, because if it wasnt you'd have to trace down the turk he got it from and say "BOOOH SHAME ON YOU".

Pr0p

Yeah, because if it wasnt you'd have to trace down the turk he got it from and say "BOOOH SHAME ON YOU".[/b]
    yeh, and get some reply from the turk
    **** you sister mother <_<

Positive you seems to have many uniques, go get some IB for me and take that raptor :angry:[/b]
    lol i got all my uniques on my own my rol&#39;s 1st sharp had it from bach next i had 1 on sharps account from bach
    and my SE from gobbles
    elf belt from talos WP i had for ages i traded for black dragon nec + belt of dex wenn i was in vendetta

nd nop we dont have a IB

Yeah, because if it wasnt you&#39;d have to trace down the turk he got it from and say "BOOOH SHAME ON YOU".[/b]
    mhm if it wasn&#39;t i wouldnt have to look far since ModernN made it him selve but i still have it so xD

Thesource

Positive you seems to have many uniques, go get some IB for me and take that raptor :angry:[/b]
    Go bug more and make more buged Raptor +8&#39;s, for sure having ib needs more buging. <_<

You are right, I should do it in PositivE way - and get Ib without trading anything. bump

Mp3Steelo

You are right, I should do it in PositivE way - and get Ib without trading anything. bump[/b]

Freestyler when you say &#39;positive way&#39; you speak for all of positive&#39;s members. If you&#39;re mad at some of their members then don&#39;t flame on the others who have nothing to do with you/this situation.
    Yes i know some of positive also did the same on totall anni clan but guys please let&#39;s grow as a person, not as a flamer..
    instead of replying we could gain a level or 2 just like Serd4r and be 75 +

and freestyler, in can count the clanmembers who have IB not on one hand but on one finger maybe you&#39;ll chill down on iron belt when makler has his

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast