S> Rogue Chitin+8 Armor Full Set And lvl 68 Sin

This is a discussion on S> Rogue Chitin+8 Armor Full Set And lvl 68 Sin within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I'm selling a complete set of rogue chitin+8 armor. Currently I'm only accepting USD for these items. If you are ...
Page: 1

jinhee420x

I'm selling a complete set of rogue chitin+8 armor. Currently I'm only accepting USD for these items. If you are interested please email me at [email protected]. This ID is also my msn messenger so feel free to add me and we will discuss the pricing. These are rogue chitin armor not shell. I also have a rogue fp 25dd helm I am attempting to trade to help a friend but if it does not work out I will include this item along with the armor as well for a slightly higher price if you so desire. Also I am also selling my rogue assassin lvl 68. There is no other high level characters on this account but you will find about 800 KC along with all the items in the Inn. You will find a trina's piece in the inn along with some scrolls and miscellaneous items including a rogue fp 20 spear defense gauntlets and helmet. Once again I am only accepting USD. Happy gaming. (P.S. The character is in the Karus nation on the Ares server)

jinhee420x

Bump

jinhee420x

Bumpty Bump