S> Rogue Chitin +8/dex Gaunts IGC plz

This is a discussion on S> Rogue Chitin +8/dex Gaunts IGC plz within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; or i need a md +8 so let me know if you're interested....
Page: 1

synergyhockey

Default S> Rogue Chitin +8/dex Gaunts IGC plz

or i need a md +8 so let me know if you're interested.

synergyhockey

and plate dd rouge +25

FatChicK

please be careful buying
    this guy was an old known duper so i just advise you be careful

synergyhockey

lol dechos just mad at me because i biatch at him for leeching, then he scammed the people that played his char and changed the pw even though they helped him get 70. What a friend eh....also he pretended to like me for what reason?

synergyhockey

Plate DD sold

FatChicK

Originally posted by synergyhockey
    lol dechos just mad at me because i biatch at him for leeching, then he scammed the people that played his char and changed the pw even though they helped him get 70. What a friend eh....also he pretended to like me for what reason?
    Scammed? I believe you shoudl do your research sir..
    T_Rey, shiftypoo, and LiLWeezY all still play on it..
    The only one who doesnt is oSTUo

He got mad because I had to change the pword and said he could have it in 2 days..He didn't like this so he flipped out and said he didnt wanna play blahblah..1 item on the account was his (technically half his) and it was given back to him and I re-bought it from him..

OH YEHHHHHH
    this sounds like a scam, rofl.

synergyhockey

first off dechos, you had no right to come in here and say that i am known for being a duper. i never duped shit and always bought legit. None of those people even played your char before too. For some reason i have a feeling neither does weezy or shifty. T-ray use to play it and atleast you didn't scam him out of the char.

FatChicK

you know our vent?
    log on and ask them, both have info..
    shifty nevers logs much
    weezy does a lot

and you were an old known duper
    dont lie....

synergyhockey

dechos, none of my items were deleted for 4 monhts now. I've only been playing for 8 monhts. You really think i knew how to dupe? I was told ways how to but i don't care. The only thing that i've ever had deleted was a shard +7 when knight empire came out. So now that you're 70, stop bugging in on my lots and worry about your own.

FatChicK

of course nothing deleted
    you sell your dupeds, duh.

synergyhockey

btw, dechos is just trying to make me mad. i barely spend time in mordon. dechos is too scared to talk to me in ventrilo...he was hiding in the afk channel and told his clan leader, grobs asked for him to come and explain and he still didn't come. he is a noobie lvl 70

FatChicK

Originally posted by synergyhockey
    btw, dechos is just trying to make me mad. i barely spend time in mordon. dechos is too scared to talk to me in ventrilo...he was hiding in the afk channel and told his clan leader, grobs asked for him to come and explain and he still didn't come. he is a noobie lvl 70
    agreed 100%
    but at least im not a duper :wub: