Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Annihilation

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Annihilation within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Well, Disbanded the clan. After Kenny scammed a Glass belt, I figured I can't even trust the old Anni's anymore. ...
Page: 1

Well, Disbanded the clan.

After Kenny scammed a Glass belt, I figured I can't even trust the old Anni's anymore. I've decided I don't want to lead a clan this way and disbanded.

Sorry to the Anni's that didn't do anything wrong and weren't planning to, but if there's no trust then there's no will for me to continue.

prolly gonna get muted but who gives a shit eh

ouch that sucks...

Who was Kenny??? did he play @ Pathos?? and why did he scam ? I mean he got it when it dropped and disbanded straight ?

Friking sux man omfg! Im so dissapointed at Kenny man, i really liked this turk guy dude wow!

Anyways it sux. Just another prove u cant trust anyone anymore in this game...

Sergio

rofl

Banned

very bad

nice clanbank scam , u get reskill , restat , master , absolute power on 1 day ....

Emporio

ITS A BIG SHAME, I WAS IN THE PATHOS ANNHI (PLAYING A WARRIOR) AND IT WAS GREAT, SAD TO HEAR THAT MATE, GOOD LUCK IN GIRAKON

Emporio

nice clanbank scam , u get reskill , restat , master , absolute power on 1 day ....[/b]

why would he do this like? evry time theyve moved servers he has been completely honest and started annhi each time, why stop now?

kingswe

Angry

i cant just say WTF... <_< ur great angry healer DD.... sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FastForward

Hes gonna regret it big time.

EMW

So Kenny is old annih? Never even heard of him be4 girakon..

nice clanbank scam , u get reskill , restat , master , absolute power on 1 day ....[/b]
    I&#39;m allowed to sell my drops from EW and keep the money?

I reskilled with a redistribution scroll. I got master which I had most items for already and got me Absolute, that a crime? I usually used most of the money we had, which wasn&#39;t much, at CSW.

And as for clanbank, few shell pieces, 2 feathers of HQ, 5 or 6 tails of shaula. That&#39;s pretty much it. I use a Ruby ring, a CE which I btw asked several people if they wanted it and they preferred quest or what they had and a Crystal necklace, which clannies told me to use cus they didn&#39;t mind, be4 u were in. Don&#39;t believe me? Ask fishy or PTdragon
    You think i&#39;dd disband for my personal gain? I think not

Hydr4

Im sorry to hear this Jona but to be honest i didnt think annihilation would last very long in girakon ....

anyway very funny when us dutchies left we tought the clan would fall apart and guess what lmao

I disbanded cus after what Kenny did, as a member be4 girakon, I don&#39;t feel as if I can rely on many people.

You thought it would disband for different reasons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast