Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

damn

This is a discussion on damn within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; was going home from cyber all is well was with bunch of friends loged of cause it was closing in ...
Page: 1

Xzero

was going home from cyber all is well was with bunch of friends loged of cause it was closing in 5mins went home and guess what?
    try to log in invalid pass, i dont know how this could happen cause my pass is fuking long hard for someone to memorize it. so i cant log in anymore changed the fuking pas and crap on me. i sent ticket to cs on a non premmy account since i dont have a prem one atm but il get one asap wish me fuking luck. i should get it back i have all the prem info and crap wat u guys think? :unsure:
    if u see xzero spam the fuk out of him or try and get info from him maybe i can track the person i know who i was with in cyber

DreAdSlay3R

i must say your a idiot

matesz001

i just say xzero on dude in mora unless it was u but i dont think so dude ur not gettin ur account bk its k2 they dont give a fuck bout any1 who plays had fun playin with u but i still wish u the best of luck god that sucks and it can b a key logger in cafe.

Record

GG Zeee...

Back on diez Zeee had a mage named Elly, it got scammed and invalid password.

Than he was very depressed so i tried to get aja aka Tez, to let him play his account, he played on tez's priest i think it was, till his trust wsa built up.
    Tez let Elly aka Zeee on his Warrior, lost all gear..

I tried telling you xzero about this Zeeeeee.

Now how did I know zee = elly, because Elly i added on my msn from way back... After i heard he scammed Tezz, i would randomly msg her asking for a reason. Than i started playing manes, and Zee wanted to get premium for Xzero or something. So I joined an msn convo, and look who it is.

Record

i just say xzero on dude in mora unless it was u but i dont think so dude ur not gettin ur account bk its k2 they dont give a fuck bout any1 who plays had fun playin with u but i still wish u the best of luck god that sucks and it can b a key logger in cafe.[/b]
    Or a Friend that you thought you could trust fucking you over.(thats a lot of you's)
    Mateusz should know a lot about this, being a twisted cunt.

MillionVoices

ROFL PAUL!!!

i was goona write zee changed pass cause u burned Hb haha

i then read wat record wrote

Zee and paul are RL friedns , go school together, chill togtehr etc no chance

But how invalid pass ? dont u need SQ for it?

so what with my II?

Xzero

il pay u usd or some items for ur ii really sorry zzzzzzzz
    gond i changed my sq and they didnt delete my fuking kol tickets which had my new sq even when i fuking asked k2

MasterMan_manes

well if ur gold premium they might listen...when i got hacked by mateuszthebadcomboer they said some shit like" we know its frustrating losing all your items,we apologize" and thats about all <_<

i prefer in game stuff cause its wasnt only my II, i playing with my frined on my warrior
    pm me in game or pm me your msn on the forum please

chista mother fucker i remember when u scam me son of a bitch

srry paul

DarK

owned? why would u log on in a cafe.

BnHrezzer

fuk x . i still love u. even enough u kicked me out . but dam that suck . happen me on ares lost lwl 70 warrior and lvl 65 rouge . god speed i love u . i wish u all the lucky. MILLION UNBLOCK ME FROM MSN I NEED 2 TALK 2 u

RiseAgainst_

i just say xzero on dude in mora unless it was u but i dont think so dude ur not gettin ur account bk its k2 they dont give a fuck bout any1 who plays had fun playin with u but i still wish u the best of luck god that sucks and it can b a key logger in cafe.[/b]
    Please refrain from saying these kind of things, if you arent going to say something constructive then dont post.

and xzero have u considered the password bug? that you cant log for some time then you can login with no problems?

MillionVoices

someone runnig on XZERO in CZ

lol and he is acting like a total fool.

BNH ill think about it

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast