Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S> ROGUE SHELL+8 GAUNTLET, DOL+7!

This is a discussion on S> ROGUE SHELL+8 GAUNTLET, DOL+7! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Well u said to merchant the md +8... U wanted to see that and u told u didn't had money ...
Page: 2

1likemyc0lt

Well u said to merchant the md +8... U wanted to see that and u told u didn't had money with u... Then 1 sec later you bought that and didnt gave back...[/b]
    u are crazy... and why the fuk would anyone beleive me if i say i dont have money wtF? lolll how stupid can u be if someone tell u merch item i dont have gb? but i dident do this anyways... u maybe mistake me with another player or maybe it was my cuzin i share my account

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

SCAMMER

1likemyc0lt

SCAMMER[/b]
    fuk off if u guys r here to fuk wit me get the fuk outta here i dident do shit like that now get da fuk outta here stupid haters

Banned

U SCAMMED JESSEMANNENS MD +8 I PLAYED THAT CHAR ALSO BITCH SO FUK OFF !!!!!

SCAMMER!!!!! GIVE THE MD BACK

U SCAMMED JESSEMANNENS MD +8 I PLAYED THAT CHAR ALSO BITCH SO FUK OFF !!!!!
    SCAMMER!!!!! GIVE THE MD BACK[/b]
    OOPS WRONG ACCOUNT.. NOW IM ON MY ACC.. I PLAYED JESSEMANNEN ALSO ... SO FUK OFF BITCH !!! SCAMMER!!!!

Banned

i heard he scammed lots of ppl.. never trust this guy

Banned

u are crazy... and why the fuk would anyone beleive me if i say i dont have money wtF? lolll how stupid can u be if someone tell u merch item i dont have gb? but i dident do this anyways... u maybe mistake me with another player or maybe it was my cuzin i share my account[/b]
    Well if u didnt got money then how could u buy that MD?

He is Not Scammer, u can buy from him... It was also my friends fault he merchanted the MD but still... It's not right to say to Show the MD in merchant and then *Buy it.... >.> Give it back to Fernandes

u are crazy... and why the fuk would anyone beleive me if i say i dont have money wtF? lolll how stupid can u be if someone tell u merch item i dont have gb? but i dident do this anyways... u maybe mistake me with another player or maybe it was my cuzin i share my account[/b]
    LOL, its always a cuzin ^^ "Nono it wasnt me, it's my rabbit who played when the MD was steal"
    That's why I stop share account... I share with 1 people and finally everybody want to play.. some GG men.. some not (like u). At the end, many people play my account and oh, why not, a cuzin, and a friend, and a sister, and a ..... scammer.
    OK so I stop share my account now cuz I dont know exactly who play it and because I have time atm to play and really use my premium.

Still I havent my MD back, you are still a scammer for me and I put your name in my sig
    :P

<div align="center"> h34r: SCAMMER h34r:</div>

still scammer

1likemyc0lt

ALL OF U BICH ASS FOOS FUK ALL U FAGGOTS I DIDENT SCAM SHIT OR IF I DID PROVE IT MOTHER FUKIN HATIN ASS BICHES

still scaMMER.. and u will be scammer untill u dont give fernandes md +8 back

1likemyc0lt

still scaMMER.. and u will be scammer untill u dont give fernandes md +8 back[/b]
    i dident scam it lmao! proove i scammed... until then dont say anything =) bye

scammer i dont have to proove anything.. the md is gone thx to u so ur scammer

Aha how you want we proof something ?
    We are just 3 GG men who said that you are a scammer.. I think that&#39;s enought

1likemyc0lt

lisent ppl =) i dont care wat u call me... i can seriously care less...

but why the fuk would i even buy md +8 of merch wen there literaly like 11gb sometimes even merch,.. fuk outta here u gay people

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast