KOXP getting out of hands ~

This is a discussion on KOXP getting out of hands ~ within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; u lvl hard every day 16hours a day to make 70.. u get 70 and then see 10 other koxpers ...
Page: 1

download

Default KOXP getting out of hands ~

u lvl hard every day 16hours a day to make 70.. u get 70 and then see 10 other koxpers with lvl 70 with zero effrot getting it.. maybe repot once a day...

fine u got 70, u go farm items... but koxp ks all ur bosses.. u waiting for healer to come for talos and freakin 2 archers killin him mean while.. ( BoWok nice job there m8).. fine u use quests ring w/e//

so u got 70 with no items but lota skill.. u go cz to pk.. AND FREAKIN KOXP PARTYS ATK U .. 3-4 archers 1-2healers
    perfect party...

AFTER ALL THIS U SAY~ FUK KO AND FUK K2 FOR CRAPPY SERVICE LETTING 12 YEARS OLD HAVING FUN ON US.

UareDebuffeD

Originally posted by download
    u lvl hard every day 16hours a day to make 70.. u get 70 and then see 10 other koxpers with lvl 70 with zero effrot getting it.. maybe repot once a day...

fine u got 70, u go farm items... but koxp ks all ur bosses.. u waiting for healer to come for talos and freakin 2 archers killin him mean while.. ( BoWok nice job there m8).. fine u use quests ring w/e//

so u got 70 with no items but lota skill.. u go cz to pk.. AND FREAKIN KOXP PARTYS ATK U .. 3-4 archers 1-2healers
    perfect party... *

AFTER ALL THIS U SAY~ FUK KO AND FUK K2 FOR CRAPPY SERVICE LETTING 12 YEARS OLD HAVING FUN ON US.
    +1 this realy sucks.. fuck koxpers, k2 and turks!

lusian

Default Re: KOXP getting out of hands ~

perfect party... *

k.

deathscyth

perfect party... *

+999999

hib8

true true <_<

Colomka

If you cant beat them , join them

snk

fukin true !

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

they all suxor !!

SeWenHill <<<<< gay

BoWok <<< biggest dyck in manes

JamenKarel or something like that ... omfg no comments

gold premium user / silver premium user - just a fags that KS SQ !!! NOOBZ

Ulidiz or something like that - gay .... 2

OverDos - omfg killing with arrows + daggers zombies at attilla spot << /shame for RiseOfTurks at least king and leader of rise got hacked !! we all happy now ...

all underworldclan - top ... freaking koxpers....... <<<

Thekingdoom <<= koxp clan

and all going to 70 and gm do nothing all koxp in CZ or eslant or at tyons / golems !! just manes gms sux pretty much ... for what they get money??? <_<

all koxpers can blow me .........

Niro

perfect party... *

I so agree with u, they should fucking give decent players ingame ban ability because they suck at banning people always the wrong people zzz.

ps i pmed all GM's on the forum about this matter and i got only one reply from :Kotoko:

unfortunately, i cannot ask them to move gm's around. the lead gm's assign the gm's to their servers, and as it stands, it is not likely they'll be moving anyone too soon. as for reporting players, since i am not the gm for manes, there isn't much i can do for you. my apologies.
    might help if u do the same we can always try <_<

download

ask him to give us the name of the head gm. gota try arent we? :wacko: