S> Rol+0, B>wp+1, Trading cleaver+9 for shard +8

This is a discussion on S> Rol+0, B>wp+1, Trading cleaver+9 for shard +8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Looking for igc or igi on rol i'll trade cleaver +9(102/90) for shard +8(101/80)...
Page: 1

Zeta123Z

Looking for igc or igi on rol

i'll trade cleaver +9(102/90) for shard +8(101/80)

_:;Timothy;:_

for rol i give u string of skulls and dr+0
    or WE+0 and dr+0

pls let me know

Zeta123Z

I would prefer igc or rogue items, thnx for the offer anyway

_:;Timothy;:_

i have gb's now atm
    i can offer you 16gb and dr
    its 25gb the price of roc

Zeta123Z

Bump!

Validating

25 gbs cash for rol?

Zeta123Z

25 gbs cash for rol?[/b]
    i would rather 21 mill + item, to trade just once

best offer so far is dual shio tears + 10 gbs + rogue chitin gauntlet +8, but i prefer igc than igi

MrT

i'll trade cleaver +9(102/90) for shard +8(101/80)[/b]
    U probably forgot to say [dual] Cleaver +9 for Shard+8... cuz thats the price :P

Zeta123Z

U probably forgot to say [dual] Cleaver +9 for Shard+8... cuz thats the price :P[/b]
    LOL, i know that shard +8 cost a little bit more than cleaver +9 but i dont think is that much, anyone can figure that out from usd prices

wtf___dude

offer for wp+1

MrT

LOL, i know that shard +8 cost a little bit more than cleaver +9 but i dont think is that much, anyone can figure that out from usd prices[/b]
    USD prices are fuked up man. For example: If u want dual Shard+8 u can buy them for 100 usd each (200 usd for dual)... or u just buy an Iron Neck for 140 usd and trade it for dual Shards +8 in game... At the end u get the same items but u saved 60 usd... which is another ROL...

Dont forget that turks are making the prices in KO and turks dont like the ugly look of a Cleaver, so they dont pay much for them. I know its retarded but this is KO... :P

Zeta123Z

USD prices are fuked up man. For example: If u want dual Shard+8 u can buy them for 100 usd each (200 usd for dual)... or u just buy an Iron Neck for 140 usd and trade it for dual Shards +8 in game... At the end u get the same items but u saved 60 usd... which is another ROL...

Dont forget that turks are making the prices in KO and turks dont like the ugly look of a Cleaver, so they dont pay much for them. I know its retarded but this is KO... :P[/b]
    an inconvinient truth h34r: :angry:

MrT

an inconvinient truth h34r: :angry:[/b]
    ^_^

Blingbling123

Hey I can offer an MD+8 and 16GB's.