I am a newbie? or am I noob?

This is a discussion on I am a newbie? or am I noob? within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Well MOD says I am newbie here so I can't buy items for $US. So how long does it take ...
Page: 1

GANGALEE

Angry

Well MOD says I am newbie here so I can't buy items for $US. So how long does it take for you not to be a newbie? 2 weeks? 3 weeks? 2 months? 6 months? I read the post of the link you pinned J, but there was no clarification. I think you said that you would decide. I guess you'll let me know over time. Until then, I'll see you guys in-game. I don't have igc and I'm here only to get igi because I have no igc. Do you see the reasoning?

So, looking for an e-mail from J saying that he has granted me the divine right to buy items for $US....:wacko:

MY MSN: h34r: [email protected] (if you are not on my list, e-mail goes to junk)

666IFRIT666

Well MOD says I am newbie here so I can't buy items for $US. So how long does it take for you not to be a newbie? 2 weeks? 3 weeks? 2 months? 6 months? I read the post of the link you pinned J, but there was no clarification. I think you said that you would decide. I guess you'll let me know over time. Until then, I'll see you guys in-game. I don't have igc and I'm here only to get igi because I have no igc. Do you see the reasoning?

So, looking for an e-mail from J saying that he has granted me the divine right to buy items for $US....:wacko:

MY MSN: h34r: [email protected] (if you are not on my list, e-mail goes to junk)[/b]

wtf?
    use wu or if u use pay pal sen first $ and wait 6 day but serching only trustable ppl see you

GANGALEE

Unhappy

wtf?
    use wu or if u use pay pal sen first $ and wait 6 day but serching only trustable ppl see you[/b]
    LOL....I won't break the rule here even if it's vague and ill-conceived. I'll try to buy items from other sources. If you guys have info about where, etc., let me know.

Banned

LOL....I won't break the rule here even if it's vague and ill-conceived. I'll try to buy items from other sources. If you guys have info about where, etc., let me know.[/b]
    did u just donate, to not qualify as a noobie boobie? -_-"

ghosty210188

did u just donate, to not qualify as a noobie boobie? -_-"[/b]
    He donated because he is a good bloke.. very trustable... now..... i have a top saying... BUYING WP+2....... i dont have for IGC OR US$$$$$... why have i not got pm from J. saying no selling on this site.... people have pm me for US$$.

Im with you on this one Gangalee.. i might have to make a website for selling items in KO for US$$$$...

ps. waiting to get ban......

He donated because he is a good bloke.. very trustable... now..... i have a top saying... SELLING +2....... i dont have for IGC OR US$$$$$... why have i not got pm from J. saying no selling on this site.... people have pm me for US$$.

Im with you on this one Gangalee.. i might have to make a website for selling items in KO for US$$$$...

ps. waiting to get ban......

GANGALEE

LOL.... I don't want you to get banned bro. It's my fault for donating. I just figured it was good to support a good service, which I obviously can't use. LMAO. Anyway, I am sure they don't need my little donation to keep the board going because everyone donates, right? Anyway, I might get banned because of the sarcasm, since I haven't been here long enough for the privilege.

I think they should close this topic. I don't want people to be cursing out KO4life....save it for the KNoob Network....oops...I mean...K2 network (did I say that out loud?). Later peeps....going to get some xp.

J

I know you may be trustable or whatever, but it's just protocol. I made that rule awhile ago and I'm not going to bend it for anyone, sorry.