To fear and givemeurlove

This is a discussion on To fear and givemeurlove within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; first of all givemeurlove you did lose at basicly all 1 vs 1's against squirtle and u wont like 2 ...
Page: 1

N1GG4

Default To fear and givemeurlove

first of all givemeurlove you did lose at basicly all 1 vs 1's against squirtle and u wont like 2 lucky ones..

Fear during your 1 vs 1. You ran away after you redball healed up and ran back then killed him the second you ran away you automaticly lose cause if that was the case in a 1 vs 1 you can redball , town, run back then own him.. no its right then and there no runnin or you lose everyone knows that just your gay ass cant admit it. + you send a letter to me asking if I was minor healing him cause his minor heal owns your ass and no I didnt because if someone else minor heals then the minor heal is like 10x bigger... So what im trying to say is....... I dont play raichu anymore Hydro does. Squirtle is considered the best sin on the server in 1 vs 1's because he has beaten every sin and givemeurlove dont say shit cause you know u lost the only time you beat him was when he tryed recording with fraps then that lagged him and fucked up his minor heal.. but we have a vid of someone watching the 1 vs 1 wit you two.. He also beat flippy and hasnt tryed against miousssss but he said hes a good challenge actually hes the only challenge for squirtle..

+ hes askin for any 1 vs 1's if ur not scared

Umm i didnt that was Morian, Why would i have to run,

btw why start a flame war ? Kinda stupid, since u cant back up anything u say?

N1GG4

squirtle is saying if u want to 1 vs 1 right now meet him at p1 back of hb.. 1 vs 1 only no shit. NO RUNNING AWAY AND HEALING. no dd unless if your a big ass noob... he wants to 1 vs 1 and he wants to get this on fraps and put it all over the forums

Seriously why u starting so much shit? You cant own me so why act like u can, as for Squirtle i never ran so i dnt kno wtf hes talking about?

btw im waiting.

N1GG4

im not tryin to flame u bro im just sayin what i heard.. sorry for the flaming just gettin pissed at all the noobs that think they can actaully beat him and say they did when they didnt + also the fact that i dont play ko so i know i cant do shit.

Okay so we are 2 for 2? I gotta go do some stuff and ur getting Raided so GG w/e ill be back in a bit

EatMeTheMage

Default Re: To fear and givemeurlove

Originally posted by N1GG4
    first of all givemeurlove you did lose at basicly all 1 vs 1's against squirtle and u wont like 2 lucky ones.. *

Fear during your 1 vs 1. *You ran away after you redball healed up and ran back then killed him the second you ran away you automaticly lose cause if that was the case in a 1 vs 1 you can redball , town, run back then own him.. no its right then and there no runnin or you lose everyone knows that just your gay ass cant admit it. *+ you send a letter to me asking if I was minor healing him cause his minor heal owns your ass and no I didnt because if someone else minor heals then the minor heal is like 10x bigger... *So what im trying to say is....... I dont play raichu anymore Hydro does. *Squirtle is considered the best sin on the server in 1 vs 1's because he has beaten every sin and givemeurlove dont say shit cause you know u lost the only time you beat him was when he tryed recording with fraps then that lagged him and fucked up his minor heal.. but we have a vid of someone watching the 1 vs 1 wit you two.. *He also beat flippy and hasnt tryed against miousssss but he said hes a good challenge actually hes the only challenge for squirtle.. *

+ hes askin for any 1 vs 1's if ur not scared
    i always lag anyways :huh:

doesn't matter

nephiha

i wanna see a 1v1 with him and zhouyu ^^

Ki1laH

I 1v1'ed squirtle about 2-3 times.

Each I had extreme pot lag and couldn't pot until about 3 seconds after normal, but I still won them all...

Cerius

Originally posted by Ki1laH
    I 1v1'ed squirtle about 2-3 times.

Each I had extreme pot lag and couldn't pot until about 3 seconds after normal, but I still won them all...
    What about me? :P