Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> Rouge lvl 72 380k NP, ROL and PP

This is a discussion on S> Rouge lvl 72 380k NP, ROL and PP within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Idk why but since i reformatted my pc there is a spelling check in my ko4life comments ;o Its not ...
Page: 2

J

Idk why but since i reformatted my pc there is a spelling check in my ko4life comments ;o
    Its not about having a good English, its about an item that you see daily "Christmas Pendant" thats why i wonder why cant ppl just spell it right? just like ppl say S> clever or clewer or claver instead of cleaver.... or shart instead of shard.. or chiten instead of chitin lupus pendent instead of pendant..

Its not about having a good English.. if u see i am not bitching on how they type etc just its about typing w/o being a lazy ass to write the whole word.

Besides in a way it helps them that i bitch at them how their spell the words

P.s: if i do something like that i would like ppl to tell me too, i would never get pissed at someone telling me that im typing something wrong.[/b]

RiseAgainst_

Thanks for pointing that out ill edit the post <3 :wub:

BangIt

still selling, cmone... buy it...

Still selling ? If yes, pls check PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12