Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

<S>Selling gb 700mil's >look inside

This is a discussion on <S>Selling gb 700mil's >look inside within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; selling 7gb&#39;s igc for 30$ each first come first served..... also buying giga+7 2h light for usd.... have fun yall...
Page: 1

TossRicci

Wink

selling 7gb&#39;s igc for 30$ each first come first served.....

also buying giga+7 2h light for usd....

have fun yall

TossRicci

bumpas

BlueDragooN

selling giga +0 xD

TossRicci

selling giga +0 xD[/b]

noobie weapon :P

Banned

with 0 posts its gonna be hard for u to find buyers :{

nisapir

i want to buy

harbarnard12

i wanna buy gb giveme the last price and for of delivery..... plz

Banned

with 0 posts its gonna be hard for u to find buyers :{[/b]

+1

and wuts up with these 0 post members posting saying they want to buy? O_o

TossRicci

+1

and wuts up with these 0 post members posting saying they want to buy? O_o[/b]

just mind your own fucking businesss...ass wipe...why must there always be dickheads like you starting bullshit 5cent comments co you can get attention....get a life....GB&#39;S sold .....ALL SOLD ..alreadyyy...just got back from work so i didnt have time to edit the topic okayyy Mr such not smart.....

EastonLemon

Who are you in game? And do you have any references...

Also, would i get a discount for buying in bulk.. I may want all 7 if your credentials are right..

TossRicci

Who are you in game? And do you have any references...

Also, would i get a discount for buying in bulk.. I may want all 7 if your credentials are right..[/b]

fuck are you a joke if you want i can also send you my family documents wtf....your buying gb&#39;s not a fucking house or a diamond....how old are you...come with your reference shit...im so sick of you guys...fuk go buy from admin they have reference...

Banned

just mind your own fucking businesss...ass wipe...why must there always be dickheads like you starting bullshit 5cent comments co you can get attention....get a life....GB&#39;S sold .....ALL SOLD ..alreadyyy...just got back from work so i didnt have time to edit the topic okayyy Mr such not smart.....[/b]

woah.. take it easy... just saying.. ffs xD i&#39;m not saying don&#39;t buy from u just saying watch out =)
    lol.

also we can always have ko4life admin to check ip ^_^

EastonLemon

fuck are you a joke if you want i can also send you my family documents wtf....your buying gb&#39;s not a fucking house or a diamond....how old are you...come with your reference shit...im so sick of you guys...fuk go buy from admin they have reference...[/b]
    Are you a fucking idiot? Why am I even asking, I already know the answer.

How old am I? old enough to be legally considered an adult. I bet you arent since you sure as hell dont act like one.

You have zero posts, I was intrested in buying your GBs but im not about to send $150 to someone who popped up on a forum out of no where.

Oh well, by the way you replied i wouldnt even consider sending you $.01 cents to save your familly from the holocaust.

Phosgene

dude , u basically just gave all the reasons not to buy from u :
    u have 0 posts , u dont want to provide any background of how the gbs we&#39;re made and u dont want to tell who are u ingame .
    good luck with that...

TossRicci

Are you a fucking idiot? Why am I even asking, I already know the answer.

How old am I? old enough to be legally considered an adult. I bet you arent since you sure as hell dont act like one.

You have zero posts, I was intrested in buying your GBs but im not about to send $150 to someone who popped up on a forum out of no where.

Oh well, by the way you replied i wouldnt even consider sending you $.01 cents to save your familly from the holocaust.[/b]
    well you know what fuck you...who needs your fucking money...go spend it on brain surgery...you&#39;r like an fucking indian trying to get discount on everything...wtf is a bulk price the price is 30$ which is already cheappp.....and dickhead 30$ x 7=210$ not 150$ so get the fuck out of my post as the gb&#39;s are already sold....do you understand this retard....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast