S>Selling level 62 shadow vaine equiped

This is a discussion on S>Selling level 62 shadow vaine equiped within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; ok guys im going to play mi other char so here it go's selling a 62 shadow vaine 20k np's ...
Page: 1

shelliebelly

Default S>Selling level 62 shadow vaine equiped

ok guys im going to play mi other char so here it go's

selling a 62 shadow vaine 20k np's

he got iron crossbow +7/70 (+1 rebirth)

full plate set +7 quest jewels and like 80 mil on it

im willing to take igc for it feel free to give me offers down here or pm

pls as fast as possible i want to equip my warrior ^^

thx already

shelliebelly

BuMp

shelliebelly

bumpie

shelliebelly

up

Laiza_Priest

dont ne1 trade him he owes me 340m that ive been waitin for for 3-4weeks and looks like he has money to be spent not trade him he lies and cheats

shelliebelly

Originally posted by Laiza_Priest
    dont ne1 trade him he owes me 340m that ive been waitin for for 3-4weeks and looks like he has money to be spent not trade him he lies and cheats
    :blink: not him again dont listen to him i bought hes char than he wanted it back but i sold it to somewhone else
    and now hes mad at me cose he didnt got it back rofl if thats the case well than didnt sold it to me thats simple im
    just selling mi rogeu cose im quiting ko scene for a while and i never scammed eather touched 1 f*cking cheat at
    ko so dont blame me if you dont believe me laiza priest go ask some guys with who i traded with.

shelliebelly

and another BumP

Laiza_Priest

bull shit i dont want that char i just want me 340m that u got hacked off ur acct
    and yes i know i traded the char to u big deal i never wanted it back and u better watch who ur talkin too