Dupers

This is a discussion on Dupers within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; This server is get worse day by day I`vd just changed to p1,and i got 2 glaves +3 duped.I can`t ...
Page: 1

Sno0p

Default Dupers

This server is get worse day by day
    I`vd just changed to p1,and i got 2 glaves +3 duped.I can`t even move them from inventory and if i try to upgrade them it says "duplicated serial numbers can`t be upgraded" or something simillar.They were bought btw...
    My question is how the fuck could they have been merchanted and i can`t ?What next ,naked chars with 9999 bus ?! :unsure:
    Madafacker turks ! :angry: / die

grzequ

Madafacker turks
    First, All people can dupe. Not only turks.
    Second, If a person knows dupe, He dupes alot various items. Not crappy glave +1s that worth 1m in game.
    Third, If u blame turks, Tell k2 to FIX/REPAIR their bugs. Dupewipe/Update their antihack sometimes. Check game sometimes to punish cheaters.

P.S: I allways will defend my nation from noobish people, and their noobish words.

Sno0p

First,I am care less if you flame me.I simply dont care,since this game that I am playing is full of cheaters,and guess what I can barelly see 5-10 non-turkish players that cheat from 329587892375 turks.Check p2 and p3,you CANNOT do anything,koxpers are everywhere...Now they fcking sell duped items and what is annoying to me is that they are turks tho.
    Second,Its not about how much money I lost or what kind of item I bough.Crappy or not idc.I`m just pointing out the fact that there are duped items on Phatos server.
    Third,obviously I am blaming THE turks.Just because I generalize that doesnt mean I include exceptions in there.Tell me great kanka,where can I tell k2 to fix and repair theyr bugs and update theyr antihack programs (retoric question)

P.S: Tell us how you feel after you buy from "SelamAlec1996",and notice that you just fckt up your money.