S> Shard +6 RB

This is a discussion on S> Shard +6 RB within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Taking IGC or PayPal. Yes, it's my first post, don't flame. If your trusted I'll go first....
Page: 1

RaduP

Taking IGC or PayPal.

Yes, it's my first post, don't flame. If your trusted I'll go first.

TheRealD2A Senior Member

Shard was scammed from clannie, like an hour ago! I dont know details, Ill let him give details.

umagarey78

So you come on ko4life to sell the shard after ya scammed from me. you sure made the right decision. not trusted

RaduP

It's not a scam.

You pressed trade. You chose to do it, your fault not mine.

umagarey78

yep sure whatever you say good luck selling it here. yes its your fault your part of the trade just dont accept then ;D

Banned

LOL NOOB THATS HOW YOU GOT SCAMMED? haha you did that to me once i didn't press trade anyway dude give it back to hem he was joking this guy a really cool person even if he think I'm azn he been playing long and worked to get his stuff and got scammed already enough time like that he don't need that too

umagarey78

its all good bro i dont even care its just this guy is a low life =D

RaduP

Lolz. I don't have it anymore.

I'm not a low life. The reason I didn't give it back to you is because you showed your stupidity when you offered to level me to 69, get me NPs and buy me two MDs+8 for the shard back.

But, I feel bad for you. I might just paypal you 80 USD so you can buy another one and a CHD since you burned your other one.

umagarey78

yeah yeah excuses whatever who the hell do you think you are just taking items cuz of stupidity lol your funny

HoodPriest

that is a tad messed up just goes to show who your true friends are and who ppl can trust.

if i was u kid i would just give it back you would earn alot more respect giving it back then keeping it and selling it..

RaduP

Lolz. I don't have it anymore.

I'm not a low life. The reason I didn't give it back to you is because you showed your stupidity when you offered to level me to 69, get me NPs and buy me two MDs+8 for the shard back.

But, I feel bad for you. I might just paypal you 80 USD so you can buy another one and a CHD since you burned your other one.[/b]
    Learn to read pls.