Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> skele belt

This is a discussion on S> skele belt within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; sold to CrAzYiRoN aka Dwight....
Page: 1

sold to CrAzYiRoN aka Dwight.

bump

bump bump
    plz someone buy

RiseAgainst_

Dont buy from him he is the one that SCAMMED CURLY'S CHAR items he will scam you all too

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

SCAMMER !!!!!!! AQ

Banned

sie xD

dude. wtf, i don't even know who curly is. don't put that crap on me. i just want to sell my skeleton belt.

jimbob123

dude. wtf, i don't even know who curly is. don't put that crap on me. i just want to sell my skeleton belt.[/b]
    scamzor

scamzor[/b]
    dude.. i'm not a scammer. and from what i've read about you... you have absolutely no right to call anyone a scammer.

Motnahp

scamzor[/b]
    fuck you.....

dude.. i'm not a scammer. and from what i've read about you... you have absolutely no right to call anyone a scammer.[/b]
    and...

everyone has just as much right to call you a scammer as to call you and honest trader

get over it.... it's a forum

Banned

You have 0 posts, and noone knows your in game. So don't expect to get many offers. This isn't a flame...just lettin u know.

LOL @ Jimbob

You have no right to call anyone a scammer.

Motnahp

You have 0 posts, and noone knows your in game. So don't expect to get many offers. This isn't a flame...just lettin u know.[/b]

/flame

for being new

EVERYBODY TURN THEIR FLAME ON.... HURRY!

here's the thing though...

1. yes i'm new
    2. everyone was new once.
    3. because i'm new, it will be hard for me to sell, ok i understand that. but flaming my topic and calling me a scammer for no reason will make it much more difficult to sell.
    4. give people a chance before you reject them.

i'm just trying to sell this so i can get some start up items for my warrior.

Banned

I never said you was a scammer, don't know who you are, so I have no right to call you one. Yes we were all once new, and when I was new noone would have bought from me either. I also haven't flamed your topic. I was only letting you know. Scamming is a big problem, and well tbh alot of times new people selling good items usually doesn't lead to a successful trade. Not saying you would do this, but that's how it seems to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast