Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Annihilation = Trade spam and lure

This is a discussion on Annihilation = Trade spam and lure within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I was killing DT whit my irl friend (buff/heal).. when DT had like 25% hp left SirKaos and Angelius from ...
Page: 1

Lemon aka WYA

Default Annihilation = Trade spam and lure

I was killing DT whit my irl friend (buff/heal).. when DT had like 25% hp left SirKaos and Angelius from Annihilation comes and starts luring Balrogs to get us exped, and they succeded, my priest got exped by the balrog, his computer fucks up then and he gets DC, so it's only me vs DT :P (buff ran out)
    Then they starts trade spamm me, so i cant stay and kill the fucker.. then dinally it dies and they gets the drop, it's only a MD but. anyways u understand why i got mad ?

then i asks him wtf he's doing then he says this..

beastmaster

wat is wrong with it? -_-

Lemon aka WYA

Originally posted by beastmaster
    wat is wrong with it? *-_-
    Are u fucking stupid u piece of shit if u kill a boss and i lure and tradspam u, u think thats ok ?

beastmaster

lol at least i gift u drop be4 u said these i m still goodguy :lol: umm and still it was funny :rollseyes:

Lemon aka WYA

lol at least i gift u drop be4 u said these i m still goodguy *:lol: *umm and still it was funny *:rollseyes:

k so cuz u xp my priest friend u are goodguy ? In my ass u are a fucking retard

beastmaster

so? u crying? pls stfu dont cry like pigs. swearing like noobs. i gived u drop wat u want more????? hear it i dont need drops ihave money already i did it just for fun and gived drop after it and i can help ur girlfriend with exp if she wants so dont make urself a pigy noob

Lemon aka WYA

so? u crying? * * *pls stfu dont cry like pigs. swearing like noobs. i gived u drop wat u want more????? hear it i dont need drops ihave money already i did it just for fun and gived drop after it and i can help ur girlfriend with exp if she wants so dont make urself a pigy noob

lol u xp ppl for fun ? u are a fucking retard..

beastmaster

yes i am a fuking retard if u want... then? any other words u know in english? u just like parrot. and it was really fun u were running like pigs haha :lol: :rollseyes: -_- :wub: :P

Lemon aka WYA

yes i am a fuking retard if u want... then? any other words u know in english? u just like parrot. and it was really fun u were running like pigs haha *:lol: *:rollseyes: *-_- *:wub: *:P *
    Its funny that u cant play the game by the rouls when u are in a top 5 clan stupid ass..

beastmaster

there is no rules in this game. at least they dont say u cant lure balrog, do they? so stfu and keep playing.

Lemon aka WYA

there is no rules in this game. at least they dont say u cant lure balrog, do they? so stfu and keep playing.
    Yeah u are stupid like most of the TURKS

noone

ks a boss = ok

lure / trade = sux

<_<

Lemon aka WYA

Originally posted by noone
    ks a boss = ok

lure / trade = sux

<_<

Yeah :/ but we got our revenge

beastmaster

Originally posted by Lemon aka WYA+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon aka WYA)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-beastmaster
    Yeah u are stupid like most of the TURKS[/b]
    maybe i m wrong rest but wtf u mean here???? look here wtfing nation u are fuk you all ok? fuk ur gf fuk your gay bf s fuk u ALL

Lemon aka WYA

Originally posted by beastmaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(beastmaster)</div>
    Originally posted by Lemon aka WYA@
    <!--QuoteBegin-beastmaster

Yeah u are stupid like most of the TURKS
    maybe i m wrong rest but wtf u mean here???? look here wtfing nation u are fuk you all ok? fuk ur gf fuk your gay bf s fuk u ALL[/b]

Can u pls take it on english ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast