Selling LVL 75 Warrior

This is a discussion on Selling LVL 75 Warrior within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; hey all, i'm selling my lvl 75 warrior. I am the original owner of the account and have all the ...
Page: 1

shooshyput

Talking

hey all, i'm selling my lvl 75 warrior. I am the original owner of the account and have all the info to give to you. the account comes with another lvl 58 DLW warrior on it as well. with the account, you will recive a +1/70 rebirth raptor with poison dmg, a kekuri ring +2, 1 peice of +6 shell, 2 Pecies of + 5 shell, 1 piece of +4 shell, and 2 peices of + 3 shell. there is a full set of + 7 paper hp armour, and 4 peices of + 9 hp jewelry and 2 peces of + 7. 1 +9 str jewelry, and 5 +7 str jewelry. the pet is lvl 35 and as i said, the lvl 75 char has 550k np and has not donated any to clan. i'm only excepting paypal, as that's all i have, any questions feel free to post them, cheers all . i forgot to mention it is at 38 %

other things i will leave in the inn include:
    1 x Small shield + 7 str
    1 x Small shield + 7 hp
    1 x Small shield + 6 (20 repel physical)
    a full page of + 6 -7 jewelry (never got round to upgrading it)
    whole page of highclass/middleclass things to upgrade (chitins, staffs fullplate ect...)
    5 x ascent scrolls (increase exp by 20% for an hour)
    and i still have 1400 soul pots in the inn

i'm selling it all as a bundle, so don't bother asking for things seperatly cause i really need the money for my laptop
    cheers all.

shooshyput

i am also selling a lvl 62 priest if anyone want's mroe info just pm me

shooshyput

no1 interested