Everything in here gets locked...

This is a discussion on Everything in here gets locked... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=36869 That post says we can post freely other than market as long as no flame, so why does ever ...
Page: 1

Ki1laH

Default Everything in here gets locked...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=36869

That post says we can post freely other than market as long as no flame, so why does ever non market post get locked?

Chuo

cuz mods hate us

but tbh , I dont see any problems with topics not about selling crap, I like talk about CSW - we had few posts about that and they got locked

and 2nd : Where should we post such things ? In general ? so some fuking retards can come there and say : / Care or flame us cuz they dont play this serwer ?

thats my word ><

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Chuo
    cuz mods hate us

but tbh *, I dont see any problems with topics not about selling crap, I like talk about CSW - we had few posts about that and they got locked

and 2nd : Where should we post such things ? In general ? so some fuking retards can come there and say : / Care or flame us cuz they dont play this serwer ? *

thats my word ><
    Agreed, mod's seem to be very quick to lock our posts, when we are actually reducing flame that will happen if we post in gen. Because other servers tend to have some people that think their and only their server is good.

Another note, i've seen so many flame topics in other sections, why so hard us pathonians.

Chuo

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chuo
    cuz mods hate us

but tbh *, I dont see any problems with topics not about selling crap, I like talk about CSW - we had few posts about that and they got locked

and 2nd : Where should we post such things ? In general ? so some fuking retards can come there and say : / Care or flame us cuz they dont play this serwer ? *

thats my word ><
    Agreed, mod's seem to be very quick to lock our posts, when we are actually reducing flame that will happen if we post in gen. Because other servers tend to have some people that think their and only their server is good.

Another note, i've seen so many flame topics in other sections, why so hard us pathonians. [/b]
    yea , most of ppl who write at general are from Diez/Ares thats why they dont care whats going on here :S
    I like our small market section

I dont know why they lock these, it lets us keep it out of main forum and its just us... I ono :-(

i like cookies.

Chuo

Originally posted by Chemical
    i like cookies.
    take ur cookies , i will bring tea ><

if we make a pathos topic in general.. ppl will only flame us lol

Chuo

Originally posted by CroNe
    if we make a pathos topic in general.. ppl will only flame us lol
    exacly , camazotz or w/e this retard name is <_<

Crackwhore

Flame us because we start on new servers. : So yeah, whoever is locking all the threads, stop it. :P

T0wn3R

i hate the locked topics :huh:

today i write very large text for the CSW post, i waste like half hour writing (i need use dictionary :lol: ) and when i click submit the topic is locked and i lose all =[.... -.-!

and omg, we wasn't flaming just talking about the CSW

:wub: towner

yea or we will have to make a new forum so we can talk about it without flame <_<

sooo boring...