Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

RecogniseThis - Scammers

This is a discussion on RecogniseThis - Scammers within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; As u probably all know, RT won the first CSW. About 2 days after they won that CSW they asked ...
Page: 1

deathscyth

Default RecogniseThis - Scammers

As u probably all know, RT won the first CSW. About 2 days after they won that CSW they asked Respect as ally, to defend the castle. The CSW money would be devided 50/50 between the clans. I was told before RT got about 18bil, from the first CSW, so hareth told me we would get something between 8-10bil.

Respect came to the 2nd CSW, and with RT we defended the castle. I asked Hareth when Respect would receive the money, Hareth told me : ''I'll give u 50% of the money from the whole week, in next saturday, after the CSW''. So i trusted him, waited till saturday, till the CSW. This CSW was easy, so we waited till the CSW ended.

When the CSW ended i pmed K0NAN (the character Hareth was playing on), and asked him about the money. He told me the money from the whole week, is only 6.5bil ( hmm kinda strange, 11.5bil less ). So i ask him if he can give Respect their money now. So he sais : ''We were expecting a big attack today, so we used all the cash to buy catas / shells to defend''. Using 6.5bil for catas / shells? ye right..

So he tells me he will pay us in parts. I say to him: U told us 2 times last week we would get that money on saturday, so we counted on it.... How he reply me: ''u know what, now i won't really give u a penny. im trying to explain to you that its not possible for me to give u all at once, and bottom line is: take it or leave it''

So becuz i told him we were counting on the money, cuz he promised it to us, he wont give us a penny, makes u laugh, doesn't it?

Ill post screenies of the PM:

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1815/scam1ri1.jpg

http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/1227/scam2zj7.jpg

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/2038/scam3dc9.jpg

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/102/scam4di6.jpg

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/5441/scam5lt0.jpg

The Bottom line is: RT are Scammers #1.

syk0z

Anyway as far as i know they are the worse noob i ever played with/against ( took them all 1on1 ( all least the 1 that wasnt to scared to try ) , even some naked ) so... Good luck finding next allys to ripped off fucking morons , next csw wont be that easy dumb scammers.

also thinking about canceling my nation transfer just to kick your ass but since ur too scared to come at cz and in wars , it dont worth it .

Ki1laH

18B?

The most that can be in there at once is 2.1 bill...

Goliath_

these guys sux they cant pk at all just take 4 clans to ally in csw , really anoying

"The Bottom line is: RT are Scammers #1"
    Wtf? we were going to give it to u when we got the money and u didnt want it. cry me a river.

syk0z

Check the screenshot again if its what u think jesse.. "I wont give u a penny " hm sounds different to me .

Sykoz i will 1v1 u anytime.

And yes we arent pking atm, we are xping..

Goliath_

Originally posted by syk0z
    Check the screenshot again if its what u think jesse.. "I wont give u a penny " hm sounds different to me .
    jesse check what he typed again , im sure he beat u 1on1 anyway

Originally posted by Goliath_
    these guys sux they cant pk at all just take 4 clans to ally in csw , really anoying

eh?

Originally posted by Goliath_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goliath_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-syk0z
    jesse check what he typed again , im sure he beat u 1on1 anyway[/b]
    ye he killed me in csw. not like i care about taht. i will 1v1 anytime he want

deathscyth

Originally posted by jessemannen
    "The Bottom line is: RT are Scammers #1" *
    Wtf? we were going to give it to u when we got the money and u didnt want it. cry me a river.
    As sykoz replied, take a look at the last screenshot, ''now i wont give u a penny''. Also, Hareth made a deal, told me twice he would give the TOTAL AMOUNT in saturday, we counted on the money he promised us, and not a part of it. In the last sceenshot he makes it clear, he wont give anything.

The Bottom Line is: Rt are Scammers #1.

syk0z

u will 1on1 me anytime ? then come back lol u lost to me at this csw i had 4k hp left... its not what i call a scary challenge , u wanna bet something on that ? oh no nvm u will run away with the money anyway. Scammer

Goliath_

Originally posted by jessemannen+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jessemannen)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Goliath_

eh?[/b]
    nothing personal but look ur sig , lvl 64 and 40 k np , that says everything with the amount of time u play :blink:

he started to bitch about the money and H said why we couldnt pay it atm. ..

Goliath_

cos u used it for ur self?

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast