S/T > Dual MD+8

This is a discussion on S/T > Dual MD+8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Umm i want: Dual Shard +7 and Accsories.. only willing 2 trade if the offer is good =P don't want ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default S/T > Dual MD+8

Umm i want:

Dual Shard +7 and Accsories.. only willing 2 trade if the offer is good =P

don't want just coin.. want accsories =))))))))

or i'm lookin for non rebirth md+8 *just need 1* i'll offer md+8 rebirth and item for it

Banned

:wub:

snirr7

shard +7 and 700m for 1?

Banned

Originally posted by snirr7
    shard +7 and 700m for 1?

:blink:

up

snirr7

i have now a better offer with a shard... shard and 850m?

Hey johnny, first give _:;Timothy;:_ HIS dual MD +8!! or give him the money back man and don't come again with: My friend went with them.. how the hell can u have new dual md +8 in so short time?

becauase i made him 1 for free and he got the other from another trade. and its the rebirth md cuz i didnt rebirth mine thas y he wants the other 1 non-rebirth. johnnys legit known that little punk for a while now.

:::sakilie:::

i have best offer for 1 md+8

my offer is shard+7 and 13 gb ??? wanna

Nich

johhny is legit <3 johhny

Banned

Originally posted by Knudde
    Hey johnny, first give _:;Timothy;:_ HIS dual MD +8!! or give him the money back man and don't come again with: My friend went with them.. how the hell can u have new dual md +8 in so short time?

christmas + friends + and i'm an alsmoe trader =P i never ever used USD 2 buy nething in this game i trade 2 make my money.. n i get helps from friends don't fuking tell me i took his money dumbass *if u don't know the story than fuk off* i dont' take no1's money i never even went 2 go pick up the money...its his fuking fault for not calling them in n ask thme 2 re wire the money *and he even said he was going 2 get charged so i said give me few days whne u get charged with fee i'll give him a fuking nice gyft ok babas?* n now since he can't do that i told him i'll fuking pick up the fuking cash n send it back n don't fuking come 2 my topic n flame about this shit ok?

1st MD+8 = Skysin gave it 2 me as xmas gift
    2nd Md+8 = i made a shard +7 from the fuking christmas event and ironbow +7 and i upgraded rouge shell helmet +5 n traded with Seby ok?