Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GUYS ATTENTION PLS DONT ACCEPT ANY ITEMS OR TRADE FROM ME ISNT THE REAL USER HERE!

This is a discussion on GUYS ATTENTION PLS DONT ACCEPT ANY ITEMS OR TRADE FROM ME ISNT THE REAL USER HERE! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I really dont know what happen to my account in game and in msn.. a guy his name asterixx from ...
Page: 1

Banned

I really dont know what happen to my account in game and in msn.. a guy his name asterixx from manes today pm me and say THX he said me that he scam people with my account!!!!!!! I say OMG.. how u know me ?? who are u? and he said me my msn adresss and my password.. also name account and pass for KO... i sometimes cant log on msn...it give me an error.. time ago my old clan EuroStar some member got pm from a guy who said thiefnemo got hack but for me was all ok.. except for msn.. i maked a new one coz the old got pass change by this guy. So i said to all ES member delete my old msn [email protected] and use my new [email protected]... for a while all was ok... yesterday i got 450m for buy a prem for a my friend but i said he that cannot buy coz game say transition failed.. so for we was ok do this tomorrow .. i log off then.. back in the night i saw a post about me where people say me scammer... coz i got 20 24 25 dunno gb from rialix and havent bought his prem... WTF guys wasnt me!!!!!!!!! thats why Rialix said me i got his money!!!!!!
    My account KO and msn got hack... im back to home from 1 hour and i saw my account in use... then i dc it and when log in i saw it with -27/28% about then i got dc again ...account in use i make it dc again log in again and i saw my char with -7,5% again.... so i changed password and now all look normal!!!!

For all people who have my msn account delete it FAST.. [email protected] coz this asterixx said me if i dont give he my items he will de-lvl my char and hack my friend on msn.. i changed pass and im lucky coz he dont know secret answer..items sealed!!!

Now i saw a pm from TrueLove he is a nice guy i know he from a lot of time... his like a support for me he have my cellular phone his sister live in italy as me... is a big friend for me!!! but i think he got scam by me coz i have a his pm where he ask me for buy prems now for he coz he gave me items.....

SO DONT BUY PREMS OR TRADE ITEMS WITH ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

help me out what i can do now???????

Banned

well i know 1 more thing forgot to say before... this asterixx have 2 char but 1 his brother char if i undesrtand he right his a priest human the nick is xxTheeOnexx or something like this... !!!

EDIT : i will post a SS soon

>.>
    I believe you Thief but please format hard disk because too many bad stories of scam/hack with you :S
    Hope there will not be a "Obelix" :P

Banned

Azraim Ironik who is the old Eurostart member who got PM by a guy who said im msn hack??? remember his nick ?

Azraim Ironik who is the old Eurostart member who got PM by a guy who said im msn hack??? remember his nick ?[/b]
    When I will see them I will ask

IroniK

i dont remember anything like that :/

Banned

maybe Azraim anyway im sure someone in old ES got a few PM from orc peoples saying im hacked... need find who and if remember his nick will be nice

emmm,i gave u all my items on manes,now i am fuked!
    and how the fuk that guy knows that i used to have WP+1? :angry:
    I just want my legal premium or my items back.
    Yes,i got ur mobile phone nimber,i trusted u coz i know u for long time,but u forgot somehitng....
    U said that he hacked ur acc in game and msn,and i pmed u here,in this forum!Then u logged in msn and pmed about premium.
    I still can't beleive that some1 knows so many things about me and that person isn't u.
    I don't care for anything else,just need damnit premium,if u realise that i was good in past 2 years,pay me 9$,although we have arranged silver+500KC.

Banned

the real problem is that i know very well who used my accounts coz he is a my "friend" and the problem is a fake program on my computer!!!
    he is a old friend from myko he send me a "program" and i trusted he.. but it was a keylogger!

is the same one who changed my msn password

Well,if he is pro as u say he would change ur PW and SQ like some turk hacked me.
    Anyway,i think 9usd isn't big problem for u,just to keep ur reputation and keep a friend,what do u think?

omg just spoke with some turk on thief's msn.I got ss also if any1 wants.
    Although,it doesn't change things,i want my premium :mellow:
    ermmm,i just wanna check is that guy is real turk,i added friend from Turkie on msn.HE spoked with him and realized that he just acting like turk,he knows some words,or just do copy/paste from turk friend but he isn't real turk!
    So Ivan,u r on the move now

also u didn't reply to my sms..............

Banned

man i maked this post just for let you all know that dont talk with me on my msn and delete it!!!!! why u have done this anyway?

i said to all old clan member delete MSNNNNNNNNN.... this guy is not from turkey is from malaisia i think is a old myko player and he send me a program for dupe and have fun in the last day of myko THATS THE TRUE... so i bored.. accept it and install it for use. well its a fuking keylogger a clannie send me a anti virus for delete it coz when i scan it with AVG my computer auto restart and dont clear virus...

im so tired now i go sleep see u tomorrow.. i logged some time ago in m1 and talked with jessemannen i saw in my inventory some crap left..
    the hacker used letters for send items on your char thats what i think.. if i remember right xxtheonexx the priest said me his name is asterixx

well i got scammed or whatever before u post it.
    I sent sms to u,didn't respond.
    I gave 450mil,EP,bronze earring,MS+7set chitn+7 for rogue,dual cleaver+8.

Banned

z thats why isnt anymore my cellular number man...i changed it like 3 week ago for my birthday. if u want i can give u the new one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast