S/T EP +2

This is a discussion on S/T EP +2 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I want to trade EP +2 for EP +1 + hp uniques or +8 complete. Post your offers, and for ...
Page: 1

HotAsIce

I want to trade EP +2 for EP +1 + hp uniques or +8 complete. Post your offers, and for those who want to make stupid offers, +2 EP = 9 +0 EP's, so I'm not looking for an offer of +1 EP and +0 mage earring, ect. (Hell, I'm not looking for anything that has to do with a mage earring :lol

DragonSan

I want to trade EP +2 for EP +1 + hp uniques or +8 complete. Post your offers, and for those who want to make stupid offers, +2 EP = 9 +0 EP's, so I'm not looking for an offer of +1 EP and +0 mage earring, ect. (Hell, I'm not looking for anything that has to do with a mage earring :lol[/b]
    hehe i know who this is ....... but hey ron 8 for ep 2 hehehehehehe B) B)

HotAsIce

Was wondering when you'd figure it out, darn it, now 3 people know who I am, noooooo!

And thats not quite what I'm looking for :P

ozhakim91

sell ep+2 for usd via wu??

you showed the EP +2 to me in arena yesterday. I know too. =D

HotAsIce

Haha, crap, now 4 or 5 people know who I am. NOOOOOOOOO.

And no, I'm not selling for USD, I need an EP +1 and other mage uniques, or complete +8. NO exceptions.

HotAsIce

I'm looking for a +1 EP, RoL, and SSE in exchange, or something similar, wanting to boost my defense while keeping hp the same, if not, making it higher. And please don't respond with whether or not you think thats a good deal or not, because I don't care, thats what I'm looking for. So PM me offers

KingOfPika

i know u :lol:

HotAsIce

I know you too!

HotAsIce

Have current offers of:

EP+1, RoL, GE +8
    RoM +2
    dual RoM, ron staff +8

I don't need a staff, and the other offers give me too large of a hit in my hp. I am definietly interested in at least one RoL, and I need an EP +1 to be included in your trade. Send me offers and I'll do the number crunching and see if it will benefit me or not. Thanks!

HotAsIce

You can delete/lock this post, item has been traded.

flamthrow

Hope you took the 1st one :P