Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S/T> ROC!

This is a discussion on S/T> ROC! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; As topic says, im selling a ring of courage. I want in game coins or rogue or mage items. Leave ...
Page: 1

Alivia

Default S/T> ROC!

As topic says, im selling a ring of courage. I want in game coins or rogue or mage items. Leave offers pls.

Alivia

bump

Medusa

lycaon staff +6 and a diamond ring for it

Alivia

Dont really need any of those items :P If u wanna trade for mage items, i want int mage items, not paper

Medusa

thats a shame , dont really have any other items , well my offer still there

Alivia

Got any cash? Current offer is 35gbs, someone else offered hanguk+8, but dunno what its worth, anyone know if hanguk+8 is worth more then 35gb?

Medusa

dude lol wtf , lycaon is like 35-40 and diamond ring 25 , sum it up there u go

Alivia

O_o u sure? Cuz prices have been lowering alot lately.

Medusa

diamond is easy to sell for 25ish , lycaon is kinda tricky to sell but im sure u can get around that ammount , and if prices are lowering that means roc price is also lowered ;D

Medusa

so?

Alivia

I dunno really. If u sell DR for 25 and lycaon for 35-40 u can just pay me with cash

Medusa

might take a while lol , i barely log into ko now :rollseyes: , im either not playing or just 1-2 scrolls a day to pk :P sooo if u take my offer ill even give u an iron bow +6 wich is like 5gbs extra and i will be broke , but it wont matter

Alivia

But its hard to sell stuff nowadays :S So i dont think ill just trade with items i need or cash.

Alivia

My friend just told me u scammed him Medusa, so no trade for u.

Medusa

lol , what does this have to do with it? im gonna trade hack and steal the item on the window? .. hahaha its just item traded for another item, its whats best for u isnt it? or u wanna go and sell it for a crap of a price when im giving u hell of a deal here? :P , tell ur friend to give u the rest of the money of that 35gb offer when u sell it for a crap of price and end up saying" damn it was worth more "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast