Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S/T> ROC!

This is a discussion on S/T> ROC! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; and btw , 36gbs is a joke of an offer .. just giving u that advice , a roc is ...
Page: 2

Medusa

and btw , 36gbs is a joke of an offer .. just giving u that advice , a roc is worth a lot more

Alivia

I dont do buisness with scammers....i rather take 36gbs then items u prolly got by scamming ppls.

Medusa

lol , diamond ring i bought it on market around 3-4 months ago , lycaon staff +6 i got it from orfenegro traded him a battle priest cap +6/25 dd on march after a dupewipe, iron bow +6 got it from market for my dlw rogue got nothing to hide

Alivia

But you are still a scammer, if u give items back to all the ppl u scammed maybe ill give your offer some consideration.....

RingWraith

i miss the days when rocs sold for 600m and rols 800m

Alivia

Originally posted by RingWraith
    i miss the days when rocs sold for 600m and rols 800m
    wow, thats crazy prices I think those days was b4 i started

Medusa

its up to you if u want to take my items valuated around 70gbs , or take a 36gbs offer , u can pm me and tell me yes if u want to , dont have to tell anyone about ur items lol, like if they rule u :P ... and if u dont want to sell its ok , i dont need it desperatly but it would be nice to have it

Alivia

Originally posted by Medusa
    its up to you if u want to take my items valuated around 70gbs , or take a 36gbs offer , u can pm me and tell me yes if u want to , dont have to tell anyone about ur items lol, like if they rule u :P ... and if u dont want to sell its ok , i dont need it desperatly but it would be nice to have it
    Nobody rules me. And i wont sell it to a fuktard scammer who scamms his own clannies. Give KaZaM his items back, then maybe ill trade with u.

Medusa

kazam has all his items , what are u whining about lol? ... like i said my offer is still there , u dont have to like the buyer/seller to make a transaction , and i never scammed my clan , kazam only talks shit .. that chitin shield was mine because it was a gift and i could do whatever i wanted with it as the person who gave it to me said that so gg

Alivia

You are a scammer, right?

c/o 37 gbs, keep the offers comming

1) Ya got rollbacked just my money is missing.

2) Yeah and you said your priest got hacked, when SexyJesse's CS was on the priest, but you sold it to ROB :lol:

Medusa

whos Cs? u obviously dont know what a gift is, on his own words " cs +7 i gave it to u anyways " so wats the deal , u got all ur items whats the crying about?

nothing, but still, i thought u were my friend :mellow:

Alivia

c/o 39gb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12